Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Professional modeller
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Professional modeller [message #41847] Fri, 13 January 2012 05:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jackablade  is currently offline Jackablade
Go to all my models
Hey folks.

I'm a 3d modeler a texture artist with 7 years experience. I've worked extensively in video games creating character and environment work. I've also dabbled in character and prop modelling for CG film.

Recently I've been doing work at the Creature Technology Company on maquettes modelled digitally and then 3d printed, along with designing moulds and templates to help construct very large scale animatronic puppets for theatrical shows (Walking with Dinosaurs was our previous show and we'll have one based on the How to Train Your Dragon animated movie starting soon).

I thought with things a little quiet on the work front at the moment, that I'd offer my skills for a little paid work as a modeller to the folks here at Shapeways. I work primarily in Maya and ZBrush and can model both organic and hard surface objects.

You can see a portfolio of some of my work here:
http://www.jackablade.com

Creature Technology's website is here:
http://www.creaturetechnology.com

Email: stephenmschulze@ gmail.com

Cheers
Steve.

[Updated on: Fri, 13 January 2012 05:53 UTC]

Re: Professional modeller [message #102892 is a reply to message #41847 ] Thu, 13 November 2014 17:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar 3DSwim  is currently offline 3DSwim
Go to my shop
Hi there. Portfolio is great!

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2014 17:39 UTC]

Previous Topic:el-Lopez - 3D Modeler/Sculptor
Next Topic:3D CAD Design, Mechanical Engineering, Rapid Prototyping

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.