Home »  » Buying » Question about billing address
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Question about billing address [message #28719] Tue, 07 June 2011 11:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar mcw  is currently offline mcw
Go to all my models
I have a simple question:

The order page says "no PO box accepted," but my registered billing address with the credit-card company is a PO box (I live in a small town and the post office doesn't deliver to street addresses).

What should I do?

Thanks.
Re: Question about billing address [message #28723 is a reply to message #28719 ] Tue, 07 June 2011 11:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar KevinN  is currently offline KevinN
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi There,

we ship with UPS exclusively. As UPS do not deliver to PO boxes we can not accept PO box addresses for shipping.

It is no problem to set your billing address to a PO box address as long as the billing address is in the same country as shipping address.

Should you have further questions over this you can contact us at service@shapeways.com

Cheers,

Kevin
Re: Question about billing address [message #28724 is a reply to message #28719 ] Tue, 07 June 2011 12:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar mcw  is currently offline mcw
Go to all my models
Thank you Kevin.

Shipping is no problem -- as you say, UPS delivers to street addresses, so they will deliver without any issues. My concern was with the billing address, but it sounds like there will be no issue.

Thanks for clearing that up. (Shapeways may want to consider rewording the site a little, softening the language about "no PO box" in the billing address section.)

Previous Topic:Can I change the featured material of my model?
Next Topic:Glazed Ceramic Delays

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.