Home » Support » 3D Design » SketchUp Help
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon1.gif  SketchUp Help [message #28692] Mon, 06 June 2011 23:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar indierawk  is currently offline indierawk
Go to all my models
Hi guys! I don't know if anyone is interested in some commission work for a total Rapid Prototyping Newbie? I am working on a pet project and need to create a prototype to see if my designs work. I uploaded the files to Shapeway and well. The cost was quite high because the parts are solid... So. I need some help with making them "hollow" and "watertight". You also need to balance stability and wall strength with keeping the cost down so material knowledge is a plus. You will sign an NDA before commencing work. Mess me with your rate and a breakdown of your experience.

Thanks!

Karl/Indierawk

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2011 23:38 UTC]

Re: SketchUp Help [message #28705 is a reply to message #28692 ] Tue, 07 June 2011 08:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hey Karl,

a better place for such a request is our '3D modeler needed' forum. I'm sure you'll find some help there.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Blender 3D Design
Next Topic:Checking if a Model is Solid in Sketchup?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.