Home »  » Bug Reporting » Congratulations
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Congratulations [message #23462] Sat, 05 February 2011 11:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar markalanrussell  is currently offline markalanrussell
Go to all my models
Congratulations on a very cool business and website. I work as a draftsman and have always wanted to use such a service for my artwork. I expected the price to be prohibitive, and it's quite reasonable. Only one thing - your site can be slow at times.
Re: Congratulations [message #23467 is a reply to message #23462 ] Sat, 05 February 2011 22:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey, thanks markalanrussell! I'm Ana, Shapeways' Community Manager. Welcome. Smile

Ben and the rest of our development team are actually working on a few things right now to improve website speed. You should see a difference over the coming weeks.

Also, since you just found Shapeways, why not say hi to everyone over on the Introductions thread?

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:wiki
Next Topic:Video uploads ?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.