Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Vela3 [message #14432] Tue, 06 July 2010 14:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar BramdeVries  is currently offline BramdeVries
Go to my shop
Hi all,

My name is Bram de Vries. I'm a freelance engineer with long experience in 3D printing. For modelling I am specialized in technical applications. Besides...

I can solve any problem you encounter with getting your file printed. I use Magics 14.01. Good and quick result is guaranteed.

Mail me at info(at)vela3.nl for questions. I think I'm the cheapest file fixer out there.....

Re: Vela3 [message #14770 is a reply to message #14432 ] Thu, 15 July 2010 12:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Going down the list moving modelers for hire to the new "Modelers for Hire" Section

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Vela3 [message #22947 is a reply to message #14432 ] Sun, 23 January 2011 21:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar slempert  is currently offline slempert
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need to hire modelers who can work for me and complete a project that I need done by March, do you have that kind of availability? It will be a lot of work in Feb, and I need someone to start right away, starting this week 1/23 and work strait through Feb. I can pay, please send me any past work and your hourly fee.

If you have that kind of availability, please contact me with your information and I will send you the files and instructions to make sure you can do the work.

Also the work incorporates 3D text, so I am especially interested in anyone who has worked with 3D text that needs to be printed in Shapeways.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Previous Topic:Design/Modeling services
Next Topic:Solidworks Guru

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.