Home » Community » Work in progress » New I Ching and Lost pendants
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New I Ching and Lost pendants [message #21547] Sat, 11 December 2010 21:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar noesis  is currently offline noesis
Go to my shop
Just wanted to share a couple of new pendants that I've just put up for sale in my shop. Available Here

The first is a Lost inspired Dharma Initiative pendant, designed after the Swan Station logo, my favorite station. I'm kind of a Lost geek Smile (was never really satisfied by the ending though).

index.php?t=getfile&id=6293&private=0

[Updated on: Sat, 11 December 2010 21:20 UTC]

Re: New I Ching and Lost pendants [message #21548 is a reply to message #21547 ] Sat, 11 December 2010 21:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The second is similar, but more in the classic I Ching style, (the Dharma Initiative Logo from Lost was based off of the I Ching). This one is for anyone who isn't quite as big a nerd as myself.

Available Here

Excited to get these ones in the mail!

index.php?t=getfile&id=6294&private=0

[Updated on: Sat, 11 December 2010 21:21 UTC]

Re: New I Ching and Lost pendants [message #21552 is a reply to message #21547 ] Sun, 12 December 2010 03:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
After creating the Swan Station pendant it dawned on me that wow, all I have to do is add a key and viola, it's Desmond's Failsafe key! (he was stationed in the swan)

So here you go:
also available in my shop

index.php?t=getfile&id=6301&private=0

Re: New I Ching and Lost pendants [message #21556 is a reply to message #21552 ] Sun, 12 December 2010 13:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
be carefull with selling Lost stuff!
i remember some problems that people had with ABC cause of selling LOST stuff they made!
In the end ABC granted that people only are allowed to make thsirts of lost!

Beside that, looks nice!
but the nose of the swan looks a bit weird?
should be like this picture?

I(L)LOST as well Very Happy
made the swan station for crysis (see picture)
index.php?t=getfile&id=6302&private=0

• Attachment: Cry2.JPG
    (Size: 51.42KB, Downloaded 285 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 12 December 2010 13:53 UTC]

Re: New I Ching and Lost pendants [message #21569 is a reply to message #21547 ] Sun, 12 December 2010 20:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
@Jettuh Yeah I was a little concerned too, I wasn't originally going to make them available to everyone but then looked around the net and there are dozens of other people selling Lost stuff so I figured it must be okay, maybe not though? Maybe I should just wait and see if ABC comes and bugs me? Very Happy

I thought the swan nose seemed off, I based it off of a picture I found online, maybe I'll tweak it, thanks!

That's awesome that you modeled the swan station! How did you figure it out? From watching episodes or did you find some official plans or something? Nice work though!
Re: New I Ching and Lost pendants [message #21571 is a reply to message #21569 ] Sun, 12 December 2010 21:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
i used a blueprint that i made from several blueprints!
and watching all episodes twice haha:D

good luck with making dharma stuff!! hope to see more lost stuff from you
Re: New I Ching and Lost pendants [message #21577 is a reply to message #21571 ] Mon, 13 December 2010 03:14 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
@Jettuh Thanks for pointing out the beak, I fixed it Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=6310&private=0

Previous Topic:New Dice
Next Topic:More IPhone Stuff! Yay!!!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.