Home » Community » Introductions » Hi from Spain! First model here!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi from Spain! First model here! [message #12357] Fri, 30 April 2010 18:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar OneManBand  is currently offline OneManBand
Go to my shop
Hello there! I heard of shapeways some weeks ago and I've finally decided to upload a model of mine and order it. It's not public for now, I just want to make sure that it's printable and does not break easily.

Here you got a rendered view of the object, is 10cm tall and is begging for help because he needs energy! Smile Poor little robot!

index.php?t=getfile&id=3464&private=0

Thanks for reading!

• Attachment: robot.jpg
    (Size: 33.09KB, Downloaded 328 time(s))

Re: Hi from Spain! First model here! [message #12375 is a reply to message #12357 ] Sat, 01 May 2010 16:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I was in a 3D sculpture class in high school where I made a robot that looked nothing like this dude but was the same concept. He had a plug and was looking for an outlet. Are you having him made if color sandstone?

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hi from Spain! First model here! [message #12383 is a reply to message #12357 ] Sat, 01 May 2010 19:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar OneManBand  is currently offline OneManBand
Go to my shop
No, I'm not having it in full color because the walls are not thick enough for that; I'll stick with white strong & flexible and if everything turns out ok, maybe I'll try a color version Smile

Previous Topic:First model! Check it out!
Next Topic:Now what ? :-)