Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by gpvanarsdale, Apr 26, 2014.

1. gpvanarsdale
    gpvanarsdale Member
    I placed Order 424220 April 21st and paid using Paypal and used a discount code. The order does not show under my account. I contacted shapeways twice using the web form with no response. I sent an email to service@shapeways.com and got a response saying I still owe money (which is the discount). I explained the situation and asked them to process the discount and enter the order. Customer service has not responded since then. The order is for a gift and it is time sensitive so I am really frustrated that I cannot get any help/resolution.

Any suggestions on how to get this resolved?

2. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Customer service does not work on weekends, so you will probably have to wait until Monday morning (in the Netherlands, or possibly even New York time if their accounting department has to be involved) to get another response unless one of them happens to read the forum in their free time. (Make sure that you did not get a response in the meantime that was inadvertantly flagged as spam by your mailer).
    Did they give any reason why they thought the discount would not apply ? Shapeways' customer service is usually quite forthcoming.

3. gpvanarsdale
    gpvanarsdale Member
    Thanks, I will wait till Monday. I hope the order arrives on time. Customer service just said that I had not paid the order in full. I paid what the shopping cart said at the moment. It took me to Paypal for Payment and the amount was automatically filled from the cart. I just approved the amounts shown for payment.

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Just checking in, you should have got a reply Sunday.

5. gpvanarsdale
    gpvanarsdale Member
    Yes, I did receive a response and they solved my problem. Thanks!