About this Product
Douglas O-46 was an observation airplane used by the United States Army Air Corps and the Philippine Army Air Corps.
The Air Corps ordered 90 O-46As in 1935. They were built between May 1936 and April 1937. 11 O-46s saw overseas duty; two were destroyed in the Japanese raid on Clark Field in the Philippines on 8 December 1941. The Maryland Air National Guard operated O-46A's off the coast of New Jersey for anti-submarine duty. The remainder were declared obsolete in late 1942 and after that were used primarily in training and utility roles.
3.821 w x 1.218 d x 2.798 h
9.706 w x 3.094 d x 7.106 h