Make your Egger Bahn 101 4 wheel driven and get rid of the motor in the cabin!
This chassis fixes the some major issues of the Egger Bahn 101:
- The original chassis is only rear axle driven so it often slips, this chassis drives both axles which improves the traction greatly.
- This chassis uses better quality gears resulting in far less wear than the original.
- It is a great slow runner due to the high reduction.
- No motor in the cabin. This greatly improves the looks of your loco.Assembly
To assemble the frame some additional parts are needed:From Nigel Lawton:
- Midi Motor 8mm x 16mm with 1.2mm root pulley fitted
- 7mm root pulley
- 7.5mm drive belt
- Tenshodo motor bogie gears
- Two 1.5mm to 2mm shaft adapter
- 1.5mm diameter steel shaft 30mm
- 6.3mm diameter wheelsets
- Electrical pickup kit (optional)
- Two 4*2*1,5mm ball bearings
- phosphor bronze pickups (optional)
- locktite (non permanent)