Weekend Contest #6: Reuse a Plastic Bottle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bartv, Mar 22, 2013.

1. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Nice entries guys! :eek:

I had time to enter this weekend, but I couldn't think of anything good to enter. :D

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    :laughing: Now you did. I was saying he misunderstood what you were saying about why his price was the same.

3. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    Haha, dazed and confused..... :rolleyes:

4. bartv
    bartv Member
    Hey team!

Wow, the submissions this week were really cool! I guess having a little extra time pays off :) I especially appreciated the drawings that were posted.

Like I wrote before, anything that has to do with spaceflight is just begging to be a winner of course. However, going over the entries I think that stop4stuff's bottle cap for Pneumatic LEGO is just sooo clever.

Do you have any Pneumatic LEGO at home, Paul? I hope so, so you can tell us if this contraption actually works! (Or if it blows up, I always enjoy seeing those videos, too ;) Congrats!

Bart

5. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    Thanks Bart :)

As for Lego Pneumatics, well aside from a couple of kits (8462 & 8862), there's Rola Hula and the compressor that runs it as well as Sk8r
    [​IMG]
    In the top left of the image you can see a plastic bottle with a couple of pipes coming out of the cap - my Air bottle cap replaces that :)

Cheers,
    Paul

6. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
  7. Vyse
    Vyse Member
    Congrats!! :)
    Looks really cool Paul!!

8. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
  9. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member