Vector to 3d .stl

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1037223_deleted, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Hello everyone

I have logo and need .stl file to create for 3d printing, previous designer haven't done a good job and printed product came out not good, just want to be sure this some someone makes the job well.

I also need 2mm holes in the result file (see attached images)
    Size: 40x35x2mm

I attached vector logo alongside with first printed product photos where problem is shown

Please post your quotes and contact information.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. GAFSADESIGN
    GAFSADESIGN Well-Known Member
    PM SENT

3. Shea_Design
    Shea_Design Well-Known Member
    That bend may have occurred after printing, during the polishing, so don't be too quick to blame your 3D artist. Order the same model in unpolished plastic and see what you get, unless you can see that deviation in the STL preview. -S

4. 1015383_deleted
    1015383_deleted Well-Known Member
    Pm sent

5. Thank you, I didn't even think about it, will re-order one in plastic and see if it comes out good

6. MadeByMichiel
    MadeByMichiel Member
    Something that might help if the bend still occurs, but needs a little bit of work afterwards, just add a small, thin support there, so when it DOES shrink initially, it can't make the gap thinner. Then you can cut the support out and polish it afterwards. I could do it, like most designers here I guess, just make sure it's not the original designer's fault first :) Because I honestly doubt he didn't design those legs completely parallel/straight.

7. Shea_Design
    Shea_Design Well-Known Member
    That's fine for personal use, but to sell them you could install gussets on the back side, make little T-beams out of them. Just sayin. -S

8. ehincapiem
    ehincapiem Active Member
  9. I didn't ask to create a product, can you please take it down from the store, thank you

10. ehincapiem
    ehincapiem Active Member
    ok, done

11. I already had everything done but haven't updated forum thread yet, thank you again