UPDATE: Back Live! Thank You! Site Maintenance Scheduled For Tuesday 1/20 7pm

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by SavIsSavvy, Jan 16, 2015.

1. railNscale
    railNscale Well-Known Member
    I checked more Yippee- emails.

And they are ALL WRONG.

This must be corrected asap.

Maurice

2. LuraSDesign
    LuraSDesign Member
    Some old models (I thought?) I deleted a year ago magically appeared as ghosts in "my models"..... I had to delete them again.

Great that the edit button now directly opens the details, but the material render pose still can not be flipped 180 degrees, so if a model is upside down you have to upload a new version - thats not a bug but was always very annoying.

I am very, very, very happy to see the sales prices on the model page now though there is a slight difference of a few cents....

3. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    "Resolved issues with the correct default image appearing in product boxes"

In my store view the displayed default renders are not always chosen default material options. For example, I have parts designed for full color plastic, but since I cannot offer it for general sale I set the default material to WSF, and in the store view it sometimes shows a colored render although who knows if it is a sandstone or full color plastic render.
    defaults1.jpg

When looking at some models the default material is correct but other materials may be shown, such as green SF or a stainless metal. Clicking on the default material button does correct the large default image.
    defaults2.jpg

Speaking of color plastic, will it ever be possible to make it the default material and sell it? I'd like to blow away the files if it's going to hang around in limbo like the eladto-material.

4. UtorCase
    UtorCase Well-Known Member
    Unfortunately, Google Analytics is there as I am seeing some traffic, but just a trickle of what it was pre downtime. Too bad we cannot put in a ticket for this. I am a bit worried that it has been 5 days and the traffic is still a trickle compared to what it was. Downtime is the last thing you want online no matter what new features you want to introduce. These days updates can be implemented in parallel systems and just switch over when the 2nd system is up to date and ready with 0 downtime. Or, by putting the main system in read only mode, and serve only html while the backgrond dynamic scripts are updated...Once Google recrawls the entire site we may be back to the pre update traffic, but that may take a while. I notice some models are dupes now in the Google index: one with the old url, and the new url as Google crawled the new url before finding the old url redirected.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  5. tebee
    tebee Well-Known Member
    I've been have terrible problems getting on the site at all the last few days - it keeps timing out during the European day. Am reduced to working on it in the middle of my night , is there some capacity problems ?

Couldn't even get on the forums to complain today !

Tom

6. WillLaPuerta
    WillLaPuerta Well-Known Member
    It's been days and I still can't get PayPal to work. Customer Service says they can't reproduce it so am I the only one it's happening to? .

Edit: Alright. the problem appears to have been a typo that caused PayPal to reject it automatically. Note to self, if this ever happens again, make sure I didn't invert any of the letters in my address.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  7. tebee
    tebee Well-Known Member
    Ok tried to workout why I had this problem and no one else seemed to and discovered I was trying to connect via IPv6

I disabled this on my modem and I can now get in.

So was IPv6 connectivity enabled during the upgrade ?

Ton

8. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    Hey guys!

Thank you so much for your continued involvement in this process. I've closed the google doc for comments as we were seeing duplicates of issues reported and it was getting hard to track what we had already fixed.

I come bearing good news though, here's the next batch of bugs we've fixed:

Shop owner Google Analytics Tracking resolved (@utorcase)
    Adding API products to cart from Model Edit or My Models Page
    API sets default material to active
    Pricing CSV no longer shows failed models
    Yippee Sale Email shows correct markup earned (not showing materials - known issue) (@rainNscale)

Thank you!

If you see more things, feel free to keep reporting them here and I will keep you posted as we fix.

Cheers,
    Natalia

9. UtorCase
    UtorCase Well-Known Member
    Thanks Natalia! I started to see my traffic stats rise today back to normal, yeeea :) I was under the impression Google penalised the site, but then according to your report this was some minor bug. Thanks!

10. TonyRR
    TonyRR Well-Known Member
    The markup has disappeared on some of my products.

The price shown on the shop is not showing the markup.

And when I'm trying to edit the product, the markup shown is "0.00".

I've modified the price, adding the markup, I've saved, but in some cases the system doesn't save the markup, and is showing again "0,00".

There's a bug on it or the system is not counting the markup?

I've to check my 200 products?

Thanks

11. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    Hey guys,

One more release of bug fixes last night. These issues are now resolved:

Models that failed upload or printability are now filtered out of view. You can make them appear again by selecting "Show Unprintable Models"
    Default renders no longer appearing on shop pages (gray renders appearing is still a known issue)
    Shop Inventory: Issues with private filters resolved
    Clicking on images in the image carousel will change the selected swatch accordingly
    Search results show products in the default material
    Search with the word "the" returns results
    Global feed loads more many times

Thanks for your patience and reporting!
    Natalia

12. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    For those of us with hundreds of models in the shop, it'd be handy to have an "Unprintable ONLY" option.

13. southernnscale
    southernnscale Well-Known Member
    I used the unprintable, check the box but the only thing that happened was the number of pages and this would be great if it would have brought up only the unprintable Project, because you have to look thru all the models to find the one that isn't printable. It didn't show the unprintable drawings only but all!

14. seriaforma
    seriaforma Well-Known Member
    Sorting my shop and my models by "newest" is not working for me, based on the definitions of "newest" being most recently uploaded model.
    Also, is anyone looking at why my shop order changed so significantly from prior to the sw update?
    I would like to work to restore it but if someone is looking into the issue, I don't want to mess up their investigation, nor do I want to do it more than once.

15. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    "Models that failed upload or printability are now filtered out of view. You can make them appear again by selecting "Show Unprintable Models""

I'm not seeing where this "Show Unprintable Models" thing is located. Filtered out of view where?

16. southernnscale
    The view unprintable models button is located right in front of the search model and in behind the listing for newest on my shop page

17. TonyRR
    TonyRR Well-Known Member
    Another bug to fix:

On the page of one of my products -any of them-, the right far column doesn't show my latest products, but my very older ones.

So The product page is not showing my latest creations -"More From Designer's Name" zone-.

We need to show our latest designs.

Thanks

18. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    Ah thanks, there it is. Clicking the box didn't seem to do anything useful. I'll have to investigate this more later when I have the time.

19. southernnscale
    Yes that is what I notice when I click the unprintable box. It just changed my page number to one more page. If they where to fix it so only the unprintable come up that would help us fine them quicker and take care of them.

20. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    Hey guys,

Another set of fixes:

Shops are no longer showing Not for Sale products as For Sale ** lots of reports about this one **
    API is now returning the correct secretKey
    Shop Inventory list of tags no longer pulls from inactive tags

Thanks for reporting the new ones, I'll let you know the status as soon as I can get more information

Cheers,
    Natalia