The new 'My Model' page does not show any rendered images.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by abite, Aug 22, 2013.

1. AmLachDesigns
    AmLachDesigns Well-Known Member
    To me it appears to be just random

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    At one point I worked with and set the Display Order for the models in my shop via the Inventory page. But.. it's been a while since I did that.

The order specified by the Inventory Page appears to be the "Default Order".

What has happened here is that I got behind on setting the Display Order, so several of the newer models do not have a number for the Display Order.
    It also appears that these same new models (uploaded after Aug 13, 2013) have a DisplayOrder of Null.. that may be a change.. I believe that before they were assigned a DisplayOrder at the END of the list.

With that field in the database being null, those models are being sorted to the top of the list, and they are then in order by Upload Date or Model#.

3. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hey all,

we will fix the sorting issue as soon as possible.

Right now the "Default" sorting order is showing the "Shop Display Order".
    We might change the name to make it more clear ;)

When you change to "newest" it will revert back to "default" once you leave the page, this will soon be fixed!

4. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    So if one does not have a shop, default order is undefined/random/phase of the moon...

5. woody64
    woody64 Well-Known Member
    My page shows still doubled items ...

When you are moving around (via the page links) you loose the context when switching back (via browser back) - ending at the first page
    So moving to your items, changing the page, editing one item, going back to my models (via back) ends up at the first page, which is rather confusing when you are on the way to do multiple changes ...

6. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    Woody, that's always something that's happened to me and I've also found it very annoying. I've mentioned it in the forums long ago.

7. Hi everyone,

We've added the newest filter back in to the My Models page and also made it "sticky" so that it should always save your most recent filter choice. We also fixed a bug where some models were being duplicated on the My Models page. Thank you for your patience while we worked out some of these issues, and if you see anything else that looks odd please let us know!

-Kate