Show your collection!

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by Jettuh, Aug 13, 2010.

1. martoon
    martoon Member
    Here are a couple of connecting phone cases and acccessories. Been concentrating on iPhones since apple releases all of their case specs, but recently, a friend at work wanted a blackberry case. I had to work off of caliper measurements for the first time and was surprised the the first prototype fit was spot on. Just had to move a button hole a bit and the second version was a go.

Blackberry Z10 and iPhone 5s[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dock can be put pretty much anywhere with heavy duty double stick tape
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My favorite, the wallet/AirPod holder. Haven't sold any but I think it's neat
    [​IMG]

2. RadiantAria
    RadiantAria Member
    My Kanzashi inspired collection, minus the earrings which I just uploaded today.
    [​IMG]

violetbyrne and martoon like this.
  3. jorgerojas
    jorgerojas Member
    Hi, I am a goldsmith and I know that some jewelry can only be manufactured by printing, with this technique the possibilities of creating are increased.
    This ring would be impossible to manufacture with traditional methods. The turns and movement you get are awesome.
    I hope you like it SP- Lio L Silver 02.jpg SP-Lio Mediano Dorado Amarillo 02.jpg SP- Lio L Negro 02.jpg SP-Lio Mediano Dorado Amarillo 01.jpg SP-Lio Pequeño Rosa 03.jpg

4. dm100971
    dm100971 Member
    My first Shapeways 3D print. Came out awesome.
    My USS Arizona, painted and with added custom decals.

Attached Files:

5. DigitalDream
    DigitalDream Well-Known Member
    My Collection all created with Zbrush cast from Shapeways...

6. Ontogenie
    Ontogenie Well-Known Member
    This ring is stunning! I agree, so many things you can do with 3D printing/casting that aren't possible with traditional techniques.