Show your collection!

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by Jettuh, Aug 13, 2010.

1. dapeeza
    dapeeza Member
    You guys are awesome!!!.
    Well this is my first order. It arrived this morning.
    the designs in wsf are actually custom buttons, while the transparent ones are custom bead designs. its kind of a test.
    Now I know what shapeways is capable of and ofcourse this thread is very informative.
    I love you all.
    Cheers
    DSC00789.JPG DSC00779.JPG DSC00772.JPG

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Custom buttons... Love it. I'd like to see them in full color sandstone. Make them marble like or mother of perl. Or any other look imaginable.

3. Great, i am very impressed!
    i like especially this collection. :eek:

Oliver

4. ceramicwombat
    ceramicwombat Member
    View attachment 4903

My dice collection so far. My dice bag is now heavy enough to be used as an improvised weapon. I have been using my extra funds to purchase my own models to photograph for my shop, but I hope soon to be able to purchase dice from some other designers to add to my collection.

5. Inlite
    Inlite Member
    here is my meagre collection, I dont think I even posted some of these on it arrived. SDC10284.JPG

Apologies for photo quality :blush:

6. grigr
    grigr Member
    my small collection :cool:
    P8220013.JPG

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  7. Torsten83
    Torsten83 Member
    Hello,

this is my first post in this forum.

I have bought for some times at shapeways. Mostly the wunderful dutch trains from Mitchell (Jettuh) and I want to thank him for making these lovely trains for Z-Scale!

NS-Zuege.JPG
    (the grey one is actual under construction to run)

The V-IRM is my favorite trainset:
    NS-VIRM.JPG

The first trains I bought at shapeways, were the german 425. I have material for three compositions:
    DB-425.JPG

Today I've recieved also some little parts, for example couplings:
    Kleinteile.JPG

Greetings from Germany,
    Torsten

8. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    Wow Torsten!

thats looks great! good to hear your happy!

if there's anything you need, send me an email ;)

9. Torsten83
    Torsten83 Member
    Hello,

today I recieved some parts. The most models are from stonysmith Shop and I love these little Construction Vehicles. They are looking great and the details are fantastic! It really is possible to adjust the dump bucket :eek: :cool:

It was also the first time I ordered models in "Tranparent Detail" and I'm very happy with this decision :)

These were my today deliverd items:

Lieferung.JPG

But I'm still waiting for monday, when my first diesellocomotive-model - created by Mitchell - will arrive :cool:

Best regards,
    Torsten

10. mctrivia
    mctrivia Well-Known Member
    here are the ones i still have. quiet a few have been defective, sold, or lost when i moved.

collection.jpg

Almost forgot my largest 3d printed object. Standing 300mm tall, 280mm wide, and 230mm deep and made up of a considerable amount of ABS plastic, 2 ball bearings and a metal rod my spool.

real.jpg

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  11. TerraCotta
    TerraCotta Member
    When my Christmas order came through I snapped some shots of probably the closest thing I will get to a "full-collection" picture. It's hard to call this my collection since many of these pieces are for sale, but it's still probably the most 3D printed steel I've had in one place for a while. Pretty much everything here is my own, I'm afraid. I had a couple of pieces by others that were lost or stolen--besides the sales pieces I snuck in some pieces I've done for my girlfriend such as the jewelry stand at far right. The large voronoi mesh was printed in the briefly-offered white glaze material. Pieces at the bottom are clips I designed for a client. Closeups are mainly of the jewelry pieces I'm selling locally these days. Full resolution photo attached at end if anyone wants a closer look at anything :)
    collection.JPG
    pendants and earrings.JPG
    mostly pendants.JPG
    earrings.JPG

Sincerely,
    Jeff Coleman
    Terra Cotta Personal Fabricators

Attached Files:

12. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    Show us Ben!

13. Spongeinside
    Spongeinside Member
    Not as impressive as the others in this page but here's mine! :D

[​IMG]
    (I hope I didn't forget anything)

Except Bowie the bunny, they're my own models :)

14. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
  15. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    New picture of the collection,
    most of the stuff i had is sold ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D niceeee

16. GWMT
    GWMT Active Member
    Half of this arrived Friday; one car's been assembled and is ready for paint.
    Shapeways Printed Collection 3-20-11.jpg

17. bitstoatoms
    bitstoatoms Member
    Thanks for sharing guys..

An awesome range of items.....

18. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    So who's next? show me your stuff!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  19. Magic
    Magic Well-Known Member
    Here is an update of my collection with dice only.
    Average dice, Truncated Sphere dice, Packed Sphere dice, Tile dice, in White Strong and Flexible, Dyed Strong and Flexible, Alumide, Color Standstone, Metal...
    Dice for any taste! :)
    Enjoy!
    DiceCollection.JPG

20. vertigopolka
    vertigopolka Member
    Here's a small representation of my models I've received so far. I might have zoomed in a little too close, but I wanted to show some of the detail.

VP-group01.jpg

Vertigo Polka

968060_deleted likes this.