Professional design team to convert your ideas into products!

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by BSKDesigns, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys,
    I wanted to see if I can get some help with some adjustments I need to make to a model.

Quick background, I have a creative agency and we are creating "welcome cases" for new clients and this one revolves around cocktails...so we want to make a logo shaped single ice cube mold for them to make ice in. We have 2 versons, one on a blok and one that is in 2 pieces that we will press into a clay base when we create the mold.

Our logo has some sharp edges and points and we feel like we need to round some of those off to makw sure the cube comes out of the mold in one piece, but also retains the look of our logo. I have attached the 2 dae files I have for the logo, they are already to size, I think we just need to have the corners rounded off.

One last thing, if you guys have had experience in creating ice cube molds, or molds like this in particular...any suggestions or help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Steve Thompson

steve@wearevs.com

Attached Files:

2. BSKDesigns
    BSKDesigns Well-Known Member
    We have sent you a reply also on the email address provided.
    Regards,
    BSK Designs team

3. Hello - I'm interested to know where your company conducts there business. Country / State

Cheers

4. BSKDesigns
  5. BSKDesigns
  6. BSKDesigns
    We apologise to all our clients we couldn't reply in a decent time, we had some technical issues that made this impossible.
    But now we are OK and ready to please with new quality models.
    BSK DESIGNS TEAM

7. I have still had a difficult time getting a response. Is it best to contact you through email or on this forum?

8. Hi Andrei / BSK

I am still unable to connect with you to receive my promised refund. Please inform.

9. BSKDesigns
    The payment have been refunded now, please check your PayPal account.

10. I need some models made for jewelry settings
    for gemstones. They have to be in a form where I can send them to a major casting facility to have them cast. In fact, I may just need the 3D file in Rhino or similar software. Can you do this? They are not complex designs. Can I call and talk to someone? Where are you located? Are you in the US? I can find out the requirements of the casting facility.
    Basically, I need you to take my 2D drawings and instructions and render them into a 3D file
    Mia Katrin
    miakatrin@yahoo.com
    336 329 9341

11. Hello,

I am an artist/jeweler and have some specific small connectors, a type of jewelry component, that I want made. I have attached a sketch for reference of some of my ideas. They would need to be quite small--maybe 1/2", and I don't know if this can be done by 3D printing about of which I know very little. I would want to try one in steel and another in in plastic. The function of these units will be to connect two different pieces of resin to each other. I have tried using steel and sterling silver but the technical issue causes the metal to easily slide out of the hole drilled in the resin. That is why on my quick sketch there are many little shapes to make a more secure connection.

I want to work with the designer; I know what dimensions I need and can draw an accurate sketch but don't know how to use any of the 3D apps required by the printer.

As an artist who is always seeking new materials and ways of using them I am also hoping to find someone who I can build a business relationship for future work.

I can be reached at 347-446-6140; please leave or message or text anytime, or email me at zaymanmary@aol.com. I am eager to get started and have some time constraints as I have a deadline for the pieces I am working on.

Thanks,
    Mary Zayman

Attached Files:

12. BSKDesigns
  13. BSKDesigns
  14. BSKDesigns
  15. BSKDesigns
  16. BSKDesigns