Professional design team to convert your ideas into products!

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by BSKDesigns, Sep 4, 2013.

1. BSKDesigns
    BSKDesigns Well-Known Member
    With special thanks to our client , Andrew Horn, we are proud to show you another of our models that came to life.
    sfera.png

2. "I m entering the business of models sales. I need to provide the manufacturing companies 3D images. I m not good at handling 3D software. So I need sombody to reproduce 3D images based on the 2D patterns I will provide.

-They will be : airplanes, cars, stadiums

My manufacturer is shapeways.com
    These are their requirements on the files

Uploading 3D files:
    Maximum size: 64 MB or 1 million polygons
    Filetypes: DAE, OBJ, STL, X3D, X3DB, X3DV, WRL
    Color printing: DAE, WRL, X3D, X3DB, X3DV
    For textures: GIF, JPG, PNG
    ZIP: Containing filetypes above
    Privacy: Product will be private by default.

You can go to their website for more details.

I will pay 50 USD per design.
    Is it a good price for you?

Thanks, Philippe"

3. BSKDesigns
    We are pleased to show one of our last creations.
    Regards,
    BSK Designs team
    skull_ring.png

4. It was my second collaboration with this team and I must say all went as good as first time, the quality and professionalism is outstanding, really glad I have chosen this team and will use them for my future projects, that is for sure. Thanks again, BSK Designs team

5. Good day.

I am looking to make some ultra lite fishing line cutters. If you print this PPT slide the sizes of my prototypes are acurate in size. The thickness would be around that of a nail clipper and the material would be stainless steel.

The one question I do have is the capability of 3d printing to get the cutting edge section somewhat thinner. I will assume that I will need to sharpen them much more once recieved.

Cheers

Wayne Gardella
    My cell is 703-505-3401.

Attached Files:

6. I recently hired Andrei and his team for a project I am working on.

I received quoted from numerous designers and BSKdesign was by far the cheapest option despite the fact that their portfolio shows a quality body of work. Andrei also responded to my email very quickly. Therefore I decided to hire them for the job.

They were willing to do the job during the holiday period and were willing to make adjustments as needed as we looked to convert from 2D to 3D from my design document.

I must say I am very happy with the final product. It is exactly what I envisioned.

I am satisfied with the work of Andrei and BSK design and I think the quality to price ratio can't be matched. I will use their services again in the future.

Thanks Andrei,

Keanan

7. I just completed my second project with the team at BSK Designs. Their responsiveness and constant communication to ensure things are right are the two biggest reasons I have used them, and will continue to use them. I wish every business partner I work with would be as professional and prompt as the team at BSK.

8. BSKDesigns
    We are glad to share with all Shapeways users our latest creation, we hope you like it!
    butch_all.png

9. BSKDesigns
    We are proud to share one of our latest creations we have done for a customer, the shoe rings.
    We hope you enjoy them!
    shoe_rings.jpg

10. BSKDesigns
    Thanks to one of our clients that was kind enough to share with us some photos of the model we created for him 3d printed to reality, we are proud to share it with the community.
    Regards,
    BSK Designs team
    belt.jpg

11. Hello,

I have sent your a private message regarding work I am looking to have completed.

Thank you!!

12. It was my second collaboration with the BSK Designs team and , as first time, the service was up to my expectations.
    Although it has been a small delay due to some issues they had ( for which they have notified me promptly ), the final result make it worth the little delay.
    So as the first time, I highly recommend them, they are really talented.

13. BSKDesigns
    We are proud to show one of our latest creations.
    We hope you enjoy it!

BSK Designs team

4.png

14. BSKDesigns
    We are proud to share another project we have completed for one of our customers, it was an interesting and fun project, called the Hobbit house.
    We hope you will enjoy it as well!

Regards,
    BSK Designs team
    hobbit.png

15. BSKDesigns
    Thanks to one of our clients, we are proud to show you one of our latest creations that has been 3D printed.
    We hope you like it.
    building.jpg

16. BSKDesigns
    We would like to share one of the latest models done for one of our clients, we hope you like it.
    verger.jpg

17. This is already my third collaboration with the team at BSK Designs and they were great, again, like they used to be on the previous collaboration. Really glad I have found them. Thanks again!

18. BSKDesigns
  19. Being very pleased with our first collaboration, I have contracted again this team for a new project of mine and as I expected, they delivered and met my expectations, actually I must admit they have exceeded it. A real skilled team, glad to work with you guys, keep up the good work!

20. Great team to work with, the price related to the work quality was outstanding, I will for sure use them again.