Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and cost.*

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Dotsan, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Vijay helped me with repairing a model and also designing a model almost from scratch and he did a great job.

He is patient, helpful, replies quickly and thinks along. A recommended helping hand!

Grrr

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. vonDuncker
    vonDuncker Member
    Very positive experience. Prompt, accurate, reasonable prices. :)

3. 91741_deleted
    91741_deleted Member
    Hello there.
    Some time ago, I tried to accomplish a scene (from Assassins Creed), in which the Hellequinne kills Ezio.
    Other than that I just can't get everything 100% right, I got the Problem, that I could never print these Models, because for example the clothes have no thickness at all, they just are..textures in mid air?! (tried it with ragdoll Models in XNALara)
    I could give you the 2 ragdolls with a scene, with which I'm not a 100% pleased.
    Would be great to hear back from you. ;D

4. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
    Hi Smooth2, thanks for your request, I'll have a look at your files, please forward them to info@dotsan.com it would help if they are in obj, vrml or similar file type?
    Regards
    V

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  5. 91741_deleted
    91741_deleted Member
    Sent you right now! ;D

6. anyone know how i unsubscribe from this thread?

TIA

7. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
    Hi, if you select edit on your post and under file attachment in the options section uncheck the Post Notification box.
    V

8. 49544_deleted
    49544_deleted Member
    thank you!

9. 49544_deleted
    49544_deleted Member
    arg. i am logged in. where is "edit"?

i see a checkbox when i am replying here under options that says "Post Notification" and /it/ is checked...

THANKS

10. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
    Hi, the box should be unchecked.
    V

11. 49544_deleted
    49544_deleted Member
    hi thanks.

i guess this means I need to submit a reply to a thread (as I am doing now) and then uncheck the post notification below the reply...

thanks.

12. I am a 2D artist and hired DotSan to convert a drawing to a 3D model. He did a GREAT job, I am very pleased with the end results. He has reasonable rates, is patient with us non-3d thinkers, and is a true professional. I highly recommend him.

-marcart

13. Hi,

I commissioned Vijay to design a 15mm tall miniature for use in a science fiction tabletop game I play. I had some fairly demanding requests, including that the miniature must be modular, coming with different sets of arms (Vijay provided four each of the left and rights arms) so I could glue it together in different configurations with different weapons. Throughout the entire process, Vijay was a professional and approached the commission with enthusiasm and a great attitude, he was extremely patient with my requests for minor tweaks to the model. At the end of the process, not only had Vijay created a 3D model that was visually and proportionally what I had imagined, he had also designed the miniature taking into account the need for strong bonding points when glueing the miniature together. The detail that he has included on such a small model as this is incredible! There was also no problems encountered throughout the process of Shapeways accepting and printing the model....the file was accepted first time and the model arrived in my hands looking exactly like it had in the progress pics Vijay had provided me.

I highly recommend Vijay!!!

Here's a pic of the miniature in one of the several configurations possible after I have assembled and painting it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Just great! Very efficient communication and exceptionally fast turnaround time of the very highest outcome! Remember, Dotsan are far more experienced than us too, so just ask them for advice or send your query now! Cannot recommend highly enough.

Cheers www.dotsan.com ,

GP

15. Hi - I am in need of an experienced modeler that can create a prototype of a ornate decorative pen clip. This work is quite detailed and so I would like to hire someone that has many years of experience. Ultimately I would like to make the clip and pen using Shapeway.
    Please contact me directly at
    bforood@yahoo.com
    if you are interested
    Thanks - Bruce

16. I am thrilled with the work that Dot San created. Seriously, look no further.

He took a 2D image and created a wonderful pendant and a pair of cufflinks. We could not be more pleased!

The work was done before he was going on holiday and I appreciate the time he took to tackle this project!

Highly recommend!

[​IMG]
    3D Printed Silver Pendant by Dot San, on Flickr

17. Bobbyc1225
    Bobbyc1225 Member
    Highly recommended A++++

18. 48132_deleted
    48132_deleted Member
    Great work. Hired to translated a 2d drawing into a 3d template for a game. Very fast, perfect work, thanks again! :D

19. Dot San was a pleasure to work with and did a great job fulfilling the brief. I'm really happy with the outcome and I will definitely work with him again.

[​IMG]
    3D Printed Cutlery by Dot San, on Flickr

Large 3D printed Cutlery by Susan Allbert

20. Hi,
    I need a restoration of left head light of Franklin-Mint 1:24 1911 Mercedes 37/90 Skiff.In this case from Shapeways sent me to make myself 3D file which they want it to print it.In this case I attach you 2 photos and if you can-answer me as soon as possible. Thank you
    P.S. My email: svet_1965@yahoo.com

Attached Files: