Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and cost.*

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Dotsan, Nov 8, 2009.

1. 3864_deleted
    3864_deleted Member
    Just wanted to give a big "Thank you" to Vijay. He does excellent work, quickly and at an affordable price. Best, he was able to put up with me. The top model was a digital kit-bash, and a thoroughly messy one. The bottom two were quick & dirty models. In each case, Vijay was able to make them watertight, manifold, align the normals and then shell the model. Great work, Vijay.

2. 37725_deleted
    37725_deleted Member
    Great! Nice to meet you. Take a look at these two articles on my blog.

Does shapeways have the capacity to print a shoe that is wearable? Take a look at this article on my blog (url below).

What material would you suggest for this? Let me know please and how long (how many hours) it would take you to create a design for a shoe.

http://www.tallshortgirl.com/2010/03/3d-printed-footwear-is- the-future/

If I sent you a pair to duplicate, could you create those 3d files for me? Right and Left foot? How long would that take you!?

Let me know! If the price is right, I hope we can work together!

3. Dotsan
    Dotsan Well-Known Member
  4. 39117_deleted
    39117_deleted Member
    Great job done by Vijay at Dot San-affordable and efficient-i would highly recommend them
    Gerry

5. 40877_deleted
    40877_deleted Member
    Fast and efficient repair done on unprintable file by Vijay at DotSan. Will use him again.
    Tony.

6. 46947_deleted
    46947_deleted Member
    Thank you Vijya for lower the polygon density of my model.
    Great job and patient advices!

7. 40877_deleted
    40877_deleted Member
    Dot San has filled a knowledge gap in file fixing for me, enabling my Rhino drawings to be printed. This has significantly improved my work-flow.

8. Klink
    Klink Member
    I needed to stop in here a give a big thank-you to Vijay for taking the time to help me with my models. Very quick and friendly.

A real pleasure !

Cheers

9. 50958_deleted
    50958_deleted Member
    Heya everyone, Vijay was very helpful (and fast) hollowing out a model for me. The cost of the final model printing was reduced from $200 down to about $50 :)

10. 49544_deleted
    49544_deleted Member
    I found Vijay to be very helpful on a recent project.

I was also surprised to see the price differential between the "pre-shelled" and "post-shelled' model as test uploads to the Shapeways site.

Shelling is certainly cost efficient and Vijay was a pleasure to work with.

- Jonathan

11. 57739_deleted
    57739_deleted Member
    It has been a pleasure having Vijay working on an idea of mine, he's showed true quality of service, professionalism and would always be quick in sorting out any unforeseen problems and replying to any questions.

Thanks Vijay!

12. 35824_deleted
    35824_deleted Member
    Vijay has recently helped us to create a digital model of a scrap metal sculpture. We just gave him a set of photos. The project went very well and many thanks to Vijay for a job well done.

See here

13. 76411_deleted
    76411_deleted Member
    Vijay is great ! He is knowlegable, flexible, fast and very friendly (and patient...! I almost forgot...) We selected him to work out our character Chiggy (see image), based on the little pig he designed for Maartje. He delivered the same high quality we selected him for ! Great to work with Vijay and we will for sure come back to him for our next character !

Learn all about chiggy at https://www.chiggy.eu or see her in our shop https://www.shapeways.com/shops/hilaris

Thanks Vijay !!!
    Bas Griffioen

View attachment 8768

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  14. Archisign
    Archisign Member
    Vijay helped me this week with adjusting some models to be smoother and ready to print. After making the payment i got the 3 models back in 1 day. Great and fast service for a good price. Next time that i need something adjusted to be made ready for printing i'm sure i will contact Vijay again.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  15. coaster
    coaster Well-Known Member
    Vijay is brilliant!
    Its not easy trying to get your ideas across to someone half way around the world,but it can be done!Hes very understanding,Im sure he mustve been banging his head on the table a few times,after reading my emails!
    Very talented.I will be sending all my work his way(if he isnt sick of me yet).
    Even with exchange rates,I wouldnt be able to get the same job done here any cheaper.
    Hats of to you Vijay,you are prepared to make dreams come true for people you dont know and will probably never meet.
    cheers mate.
    Stu.

16. I just wanted to say that Vijay helped me with a project that I was at a standstill on. He did a great job fixing things I needed and was very pleasant to work with. I wouldn't hesitate using him again. Thanks, Vijay!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  17. Message coming in...

check your PM box please. :p

18. 48216_deleted
    48216_deleted Member
    Awesome modeler and very helpful person. Thank you so much!

19. I would just like to say thank you to Vijay for all his hard work. Every question answered and the finished product was genius. I will be using his services again very soon.

Thanks again

Andy

20. 92934_deleted
    92934_deleted Member
    He helped me with some models recently, and I'm very happy with his work. I hope to use his expertise again.