Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by johnot, Sep 30, 2013.

1. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Fall Deal Alert. I am offering 1st time customer discounts for September. 10% off design fees;) Thanks Shapeways for creating a prosperous community!

2. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Sometimes it is good for clients to see the behind the scenes. Here I am designing a custom 3D doll based on an image provided. If you have an image of practically anything, Let me model up your dream. It will have a finishing touch and an equally passionate supporter in @johnot Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 3.33.29 PM.png

3. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Happy New Year Shapies! This year I vow to entertain project's of unique vision and creativity. Please get in touch with your simple or wild idea. My five years of 3D design expertise will help rocket your concept to 3D heaven.

4. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Hi everyone, I believe it marks my 4 year anniversary with Shapeways. In honor of this, get in touch for 20% discounts on all 3D designs for the month of March! Thanks Shapeways for creating a system for avid fans and product designers like myself to match!

5. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Time to 3D! Contact for great summer rates!

6. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Fall is upon us! Get in touch for deals on Toys, Jewelry, Product Designs and more! Thank you Shappies for continuing to support 3D!

7. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Friends of 3D, I'd like to share with you one of my most favored designs created for a fellow Shappie just a few months ago. The Robocrab, as it is coined, is an articulated toy featuring parts designed for retracting and mobility. In this exploded view you can see the finer details (i heart detail) of the anthropomorphic bot ;) Get in touch with your wild or simple ideas. I enjoy this;)

Attached Files:

8. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
  9. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    People often ask what a finished model looks like. I offer my clients Shapeways approved models before closing the deal to ensure premium quality service and 3d content. Get in touch NOW for special holiday deals. Thank you Shappies for supporting great 3d design! Email johnotdesign@gmail.com :0

Attached Files:

10. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Looking for a great deal on a 3D model Design? As a well known member on the site I have a trusted history in bringing high quality models to the people in good fashion. Get in touch! Let's make the Spring something to 3D print about;)

11. Hi John... Newbie here, not sure if this goes public or just to you, but you look like someone I want to talk to... and have a few ideas i'm wanting done

12. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Summer is here! Get in touch for high level design, great communication and affordable design pricing! For over 7 years I have provided Shappies with the best in 3D services. Cheers!

John O.T.

13. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    If you fear the cold, or getting old, don't worry. Relax and be free to create! In fact, I will help you. 3D design is a great way to experience to future of technology. Get in touch for quotes and projects big and small!

14. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    You like Fast and Friendly? Get in touch for good rates on small projects. Cheers and Happy 3Ding.

John
    johnotdesign@gmail.com

15. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Message now for spring deals!

16. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    HI Shappies. If you are feeling in the spirit, so am I ! Get in touch for a discount on your latest and greatest effort.

17. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
  18. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    \spring is here, let's get in gear with some cool 3D, hit me!