Friendly and Fast. See your dream idea rendered and realized in 3D form.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by johnot, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Hi John,

I saw your post and need a 3D modeler but don't have much money to spend.
    I just started a company called Baux Wine (www.bauxwine.com) I'm launching launching a high end wine in a box for $30 at retail. Box wines require a gravity feed so the spout is at the bottom and we'd like to offer our customers a selection of stands for the box which would enable one to place a glass of wine under the tap and pour.
    We're in the finals to be selected to appear on Shark Tank in June or September and are looking for some neat things to share with "The Sharks" so we'd love to be able to show your design for the box wine stand.
    I'm not familiar with 3D design or how you make your money so please let me know how you would charge for your services knowing that we'd need to own the design.
    Thanks so much for any input you can offer and I've put some detail below in case you need for your response.

Thank you,

-Peter

Design Guidelines for Baux Wine base:

I want you to use your creativity, so I won't dictate how to design it but below are some guidelines – you can see an image of the box at www.bauxwine.com
    The base is 4 ¾ (side to side) x 5 (front to back)
    A typical wine glass is 7-8" tall and the "bed" for the wine box should probably be ½ to ¾ inch deep so that it doesn't block the spout
    -The spout is rounded so the design could have a semicircle or a hole for the spout
    You can see patent drawings at: http://www.google.com/patents/USD680438
    The patent doesn't limit size, so dimensions are not on the drawings but you can get an idea for the shape.

Thanks,

-Peter

2. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
  3. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Hello Shapies,
    For exclusive jewelry lines, toy lines, and industrial parts, please feel free to get in touch.! I offer discounts for first time projects;)

Best, John

4. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    REBOOT Reboot_Render.png

5. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Check out this latest ZZR Motorcycle Design I restructured for a Shapeways client! This is a render. The actual model was made in full color sandstone. For pieces like this household items, tech cases, and more feel free to contact me. I love 3D and aim for excellence in all my designs. Cheers!

John

358c6043d3aa76608bb2e5e04f873dc6_small.jpg

6. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Fall is upon us and Shapeways has awesome new materials! Get in touch for fast, friendly 3D design!

7. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Need a new Iphone 6 Case? Holler at me!

8. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    WIth the new prices on October 7th, let's make something!

9. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Tis the season. I am offering first time customer discounts! Get in touch:)

10. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Thanksgiving is around the corner. If you have that special design you would like printed for xmas, lets plan to get it made before the happiest of holidays!

Best,

John

11. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Do you want an awesome model to give to that special someone for the holiday! Get in touch and we can work on something great!

12. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    The New Year is upon us! It is a great time to get in the 3D game. If you are looking for expert services and quality designs, feel free to email me at johnotdesign@gmail.com

Happy Holidays!

13. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    The New Year is here! Special deals on 3 or more model packages! Let's make it big in 15'! Thank you to the many clients who have received great quality models and happy services from me. Without your vision, it could not be possible!

John

14. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Thank you loyal Shapeways users! You have helped me learn the wonder of your imagination. I look forward to taking on bigger and better projects as the New Year rolls on! Get in touch for custom 3D design!

15. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Oh Snap, Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Holler at me for premium quality V-day design:)

16. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Thank you all for your V-Day inquiries. Revving engines for the Spring. Get in touch now for large scope projects! :)

17. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Checkout the awesome new HMD unit designed for a Shapeways client. Virtual Reality rules. Get in touch for custom tech designs and accesories:) unnamed.png

18. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Don't wait till the Spring rush! Get in touch now for custom 3D designs of all sizes. Discounts on grouped items. Happy 3ding!

19. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    Shappies! Thank you for helping me hit 5000 views! As we move toward 10, 000 lets make something awesome!

20. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    unnamed-1.jpg Awesome new jewelry designed for a Shapeways client! Get in touch for spring deals;)