designanything3d.com custom 3d printing experts personal projects and corporate awards!

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 237451_deleted, May 6, 2013.

1. A nice ornament for a gift

[​IMG]

2. A neat motorcycle gift for a couple that rides everywhere. Heads were scanned and attached to hand modeled bodies and bike. A few accessories will be added later like the camera she is holding. Made for multicolor and colored as well.
    [​IMG]

3. Happy holidays. A custom figurine with clients face.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  4. Custom 3d printed gnomes

[​IMG]

5. Custom corporate award. 3d printed light bulb from shapeways and custom cnc base by us at designanythign3d.com. All of course custom painted.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  6. A very cool custom recycle theme ring for silver 3d printing

[​IMG]

7. A lovely 3d printed character for a client. Zoom the balloon.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  8. Some new custom projects

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  9. Another custom figurine with custom made base in full color sandstone. about 6 inches tall.

[​IMG]

10. Hi
    \i have (or can take) a regular photo of my boyfriend whom I would love to convert into a sculpture, however, I am unable to make his photo into a 3D printable image. Is there anyway that You can do this for me? Or even make and print the sculpture itself? May I also have quotes please? It's a full body sculpture, preferably 6in. Thank you.

I am best reached at my email: NyeshiaDBNorris@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
    Nyeshia Norris

11. Email sent. I look forward to hearing back from you.

12. Received our master print in ultra detail. Used it to create copies in cast aluminum. I think they turned out great![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Some more awesome work!

Printed in high detail paintable resin. Lots of details including ladders, real cast rubber tires, chrome paints, colored resin lights, mirrors etc. All made from single printed parts and then cast to make multiples. More images and such on the facebook page https://www.facebook...147132088737404

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Custom 3d printed ring that was darkend brushed and added sapphires. www.designanything3d.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]