Cheap & High Quality 3D modelling services

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 3Dreamaker, May 3, 2013.

1. x3nophobe
    x3nophobe Member
    This is my second time working with Mieszko Lacinski. Mike is quick to respond, very patient and very professional. I'm a pleased with his work and can find no reason to not continue working with him.

2. Mieszko is amazing. He works incredibly fast. I got all my files in 3 days! His work is highly recommended and I plan on using him again for future projects.

3. Perfect freelancer, I've been working with Mieszko by approximately 5 months now. He does incredible work for me. He is very professional and precise with everything. I love his communication. Almost all the times I can reach him on email or on Skype. He does all of changes requested straight away and his flexibility in relation to timescale or any adjustments is priceless, so don't be afraid to hire him! Perfect work Mieszko, I will work with him for much longer than those 5 months.

Cheers, Michael

4. "I m entering the business of models sales. I need to provide the manufacturing companies 3D images. I m not good at handling 3D software. So I need sombody to reproduce 3D images based on the 2D patterns I will provide.

-They will be : airplanes, cars, stadiums

My manufacturer is shapeways.com
    These are their requirements on the files

Uploading 3D files:
    Maximum size: 64 MB or 1 million polygons
    Filetypes: DAE, OBJ, STL, X3D, X3DB, X3DV, WRL
    Color printing: DAE, WRL, X3D, X3DB, X3DV
    For textures: GIF, JPG, PNG
    ZIP: Containing filetypes above
    Privacy: Product will be private by default.

You can go to their website for more details.

I will pay 50 USD per design.
    Is it a good price for you?

Thanks, Philippe"

5. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    I've sent you more details on to your private messaging inbox.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013

6. Dear Mieszko Lacinski ,

Here is Shownwa Hardware Factory Limited in Hong Kong, a firm of made in artificial jewelry, now hopefully finding an expert in 3D printing service. Herein is the youtube video and we hoping the designer that can refer to the model of video and design 3D printable file and convert the video's model into reality in materials of metal, copper, aluminium or stainless steel . Please feel free to contact us by email if you have interest in design this product. If there is available, please also provide the quotation list as following:
    1.1The design free of 3D printable file
    1.2 The 3D printing's production fee of the solid product in metal, copper, aluminium or stainless steel
    1.3 The production time
    1.4 Shipment arrangement.
    We are looking forward to your reply. Here is the youtube of your reference. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfspDCpVDTw

Best regards
    Jenny
    (Sourcing)
    Email: PUR2@shownwa.com
    Address:

Shownwa Hardware factory Limited
    No.151-157 Wo Yi Hop Road,
    4/F Victory Ind.Bldg,
    Kwai Chung, NT

7. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    email sent, New projects are coming everyday, 99% clients satisfied from received results. Feel free to contact me even if you need a simple advice or a complex character model.

8. Dear Mr Mieszko Lacinski ,

We are appreciated to receive your response. We would like to invite designer to produce the similar products just like youtube video as below.

If you have interest in design these two items, please provide the quotation list of following:
    1.1The design fees of 3D printable file of products
    1.2 The production fee of the products, made in plastic material with 20*20mm sizes.
    1.3 The weight and volume of products
    1.3 The production time
    1.4 Shipment arrangement.

We are looking forward to your reply. Please feel free to contact us by email :PUR2@shownwa.com.
    Here are the youtube videos for your reference. Thank you!

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfspDCpVDTw
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9IBQVHFeQs&feature=youtu .be

Best regards
    Jenny

4/F Victory Ind.Bldg,

Kwai Chung, NT

9. Hi there
    I am based in Miami and need to tweak a design I have by producing a few different prototypes.
    The design is very simple and I need it in a plastic or similar.
    Can we discuss your rates and timing etc etc
    Jon
    917 257 1906

10. Dear Jon,

Would you have Skype or other communication tool for us to contact you? We are looking forward to hearing your good news! Thank you!

B.regards

Jenny
    4/F Victory Ind.Bldg,
    Kwai Chung, NT
    Hong Kong

11. Again after a couple months of production, he finishes the project in a great style. I was very pleased to work with Mieszko and Jeffrey. They kept me on track all the times. I knew how the job was going and I think that was the most important part, not even mentioned the quality of the final piece which was delivered by those 2 Gentlemen.

I hope I will have an opportunity to work with you both again!

Selfnation

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  12. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    Here is one of my newest personal projects done - Spider Tank.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  13. pepper
    pepper Member
    I asked Irokrhus to design two items in 12th scale for a project I am working on. Within a couple of days, I received both files ready to print. The service I received was outstanding. Both designers are extremely professional. I was kept up to date at all stages of the process. Any alterations were done quickly and any questions were answered fully. The designs I've received were beyond my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone and will, without doubt, be using their services again.

14. Worked with Mieszko on camera spare parts, very good designer, professional and responsive, the result is perfectly conform.
    I highly recommend !

IMG_9985.JPG

IMG_9987.JPG

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  15. Perfect group of freelancers. They produced fully working jet engine prototype with moving parts within very short amount of time. Previously I had a privilege to work with other 3D Freelancers and those guys are just perfect if you're looking for something produced with a great quality, short amount of time and for reasonable price.

Very much appreciated with the result and I encourage everyone to trust those 3D Artists. I hope to work with you both again in the future!

J. Automotive

16. You must be really nuts.

Yours truly,
    freegoodkharma

17. I am sorry. I was kind of joking around. It seems to me that you what a great deal of work preformed of very little compensation. Good luck with all of your endeavors.
    yours truly,
    freegoodkharma

18. pepper
    pepper Member
    These are the items I commissioned Mieszko and Jeffrey to design for me. Considering they are 12th scale, I'm really impressed with how much detail they captured.
    Toolbox and stacking storage bins

IMG_2352.JPG
    IMG_2351.JPG
    IMG_2350.JPG

19. 3Dreamaker
    3Dreamaker Member
    In this post you will find some of recent works which involved creation of a tool box in 1:12 scale as well as stackable box in the same scale. Also you will find some parts for Camera GoPro Hero 3+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope to hear from You soon!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  20. Perfect artist. It was my first work in relation to 3D printing ever. Mieszko gave me some advice on approximate printing costs and different aspects regarding the printing process. He completed the job within an hour!. I wasn't finished with my first payment when he finished his job, that quick it was. Currently I'm waiting for the product to be printed but I'm sure it will turn out well. It was the Portal Book Support (the Entrance and Exit).
    I highly recommend this designer to anyone who needs the job to be done fast and with a great quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]