Can't Upload Anything

Discussion in 'Design and Modeling' started by Arreghas, Feb 19, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Arreghas
    Arreghas Member
    Is anyone else having trouble with uploading 3D models ? I literally get the never-ending screen about "We're fixing issues in your model".

I tried literally to upload a 20mm sided cube and it still bugged out.

What's going on ?

2. Here are a few suggestions to help troubleshoot the problem:
    - Check for any background processes or applications that might be consuming your network bandwidth. Close any unnecessary programs or downloads that could be slowing down your upload speed.
    - Verify the file size and make sure it hasn't changed unexpectedly. Sometimes, a corrupted or incomplete file can cause upload issues. If possible, try re-exporting or re-downloading the FBX file to ensure it's intact.
    - Test your upload speed using online tools or speed testing websites. This will give you a better understanding of your current upload speed and help identify if there's an issue with your connection.
    - Try uploading the 3D modeling file to a different platform or service to see if the issue persists. This can help determine whether the problem is specific to the Sansar platform or if it's related to your network or computer.

3. srnjm420
    srnjm420 Well-Known Member
    I have been having this issue on and off for the past couple of weeks. I have had to leave the page or refresh the page for it to have a 50/50 shot of loading...

Brian