Animatronic Baby called NANO

Discussion in 'My Work In Progress' started by InnerbreedFX, Apr 22, 2013.

1. This is so intensely wonderful!

I am very impressed by your skills and ingenuity at pulling such a project together!

Who doesn't need an animatronic baby crawling around their house? It'd be fun to be able to plug an iPhone into the baby (like this dude did http://romotive.com/meet-romo) and hear it talk in Siri's voice . . . hahaha

2. InnerbreedFX
    InnerbreedFX Well-Known Member
    Thank you Jess.

here is some more manual work as well as the next part of the CAD stage.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. InnerbreedFX
  4. bartv
    bartv Member
    I am *SO* impressed with this project! Would you like to be featured on our blog? Just let me know when you think is a good moment, or when the project is finished!

Bart

5. InnerbreedFX
    Hi Bart,

Thank you for your kind words and also your invite to feature.

As you can imagine there are lots of areas to this project. Lots of moulding, casting, CAD designing and "The holy grail of all reasons why this project has become possible" .... 3D Printing.

I was going to make the parts available for others to order 'so they can make their own NANO. Then have any markup made go towards supporting the funding for each next stage as i produce it.
    ....BUT i went against this as i simply do not have the time to support customer service, tutorials and other time consuming areas.

As i said the project will take a while and its very expensive as i have to fund it myself. But, with all this said, Id be more than happy to have 15 mins of fame as it were.. lol so go right a head. :cool:

Developments in the pipe line..
    Underskull:
    [​IMG]

Body design... still a work in progress...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Old Finger design for FUD:
    [​IMG]

New hand design for SWF:
    [​IMG]

6. InnerbreedFX
    3D printed Underskull:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    Extremely impressive.... Um, I don't suppose you have a second company called Skynet that you're hiding from us? :eek:

8. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    ^ HAHAHA! :laughing: Good one! :D

9. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    It's good to have a place where geeky humor gets appreciated!

10. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    :D

11. InnerbreedFX
    Lol, thanks guys. More updates will follow.. just dealing with a customer project so I can fund the next update. :D

12. Very impressive! ... and scary :p

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013