__________Great quality 3D Modeler available for work__________

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 229968_deleted, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Hey , I am sending you a private message regarding a project , let me know what you think.

2. sent you a pm about a quote i need thanks

3. 3d model made , and printed from an ultra sound scan for a client.
    UC BABY_28 weeks.jpg
    IMG_20140526_165357.jpg

4. Sure thing PM sent

5. I'm looking for something to be created with Ninjaflex to hang off my gym bag and allow my slippers to air dry. Can you help?

Maybe something that is striped vertically? I'm not exactly sure how you could make something that is can be stretched to fit slippers in via the top, and hooks to that opening though.

DT

edit: LOL! Wrong screenshot.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  6. Hey, I sent you a PM

7. Cat printed in ceramics at 5 inches tall.
    Cat Ceramic.png

8. PM Sent :)

9. Hi there! I am looking to get a small set of items modeled for a chocolate mold? Could you pm me if interested?

10. also looking for prints in Ninjaflex.. although multi-material.. Ninjaflex with ABS.. can you do this?

11. I sent you a PM :)

12. Hi,

I am looking for a 3D designer to design iPhone case for me. I need a 3d design. As per me this should be a couple of hours of work. Can you please lt me know if you can help me? Secondly, where are you located?

13. PM Sent :)

14. . I am trying to build prototype for my product. I need to get specific type of 3D mobile cover design. Would you be able to provide your service for it? This mobile cover is one part of my project. I have an idea and i want to make a creative 3D design of it.

Thank you