__________Great quality 3D Modeler available for work__________

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 229968_deleted, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Very nice? Are you experienced in Autodesk inventor? Or anything where you make solids and not meshes? Also, are you any good with converting meshes to solids?

2. I need a scale model of the Hollywood sign about 12" by 6" and 1.5in thick out of iimestone or acrylic in a white color for an aquarium I'm redesigning how much would you charge for this and by when can it be ready? My budget is about 25.00

Attached Files:

3. Just sent you a PM :)

Recent Project
    Cat Ceramic.png

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  4. I am looking for someone to design customized exercise equipment for us. For example, dumbbells, resistance bands and yoga mats. Do you do this type of work?

5. Yeah sure I'll send you a PM

6. Hi

first of all can you make wargame mini. like 40k, horde,etc. If yes because I'm planning in making my own wargame and I'll need a guy that could do the minis. 28mm +

Also lets say a single 28mm minis of a ww2 soldier how much would that cost?

If you can and I can afford I'll take in consideration in sending you the pictures of mini I have in mind

7. karims
    karims Member
    Hi,

I have sent you a PM with my contact details. I am interested in getting my work done by you.

8. Hi

Can you make a 3D printed high heel shoe model (STL) like this?

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:31218

It needs a empty compartment in the heel to fit an electronic bluetooth device that our company made.

Thanks!

9. Full Color Print
    Full Color Print.jpg

10. Scroll Bracelet 1.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  11. Hi Tim,

Travis here,

I am new to 3d modelling/printing & was wondering if you could provide me with a quote to convert a 2d cad file, (I can provide in dwg or dxf if you like) to a file that can be printed by shapeways (sketchup if possible).

Attached is a pdf of the item, with some extra details in the text at the bottom.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Travis.

Attached Files:

12. Hey. I will send you a PM

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  13. Hey Tim,

I am in need of a 3D print render for an extremely simple concept and I was wondering if we could discuss further.

Thanks!

14. Hi Tim,

Sent you a detailed email to the yahoo address, want to make sure you get it. Thanks!

15. 79678_deleted
    79678_deleted Member
    hi my name is John, i made a ring in college rhino class and i dont have the software to fix the size of it anymore, can u make the proportions printable ? how much does this correction cost? the ring link is here:
    https://www.shapeways.com/shops/DEZ
    thank you for your time

16. Paw1
    Paw1 Member
    I'm wondering if you could help me and what the cost might be for my little project. I have made some 3d scans of 3 fingers that I would like to print out. I know it would be cheaper to print them if they were hollow but I do not have the software to do it. So, I have to see if it's cheaper to hire someone to make the images hollow or just to print them solid.
    Thanks

17. Sure thing I sent you a PM

18. im new to this thing... how does this work. i really want to make this drawing in 3d figurine.. but i dont know how to 3d my drawing.. can you help me.. if so how much will it cost? thanks.

Attached Files:

• nok.jpg

nok.jpg

File size:
      382.6 KB
      Views:
  19. Raspberry Pi Case Custom
    raspberry pi case custom.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  20. Printed in Stainless Steel.
    Dentist Tool 1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014