3d Modeler Needed For Human Figure Designs

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by sonicblaster59, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Hi,

I'm looking for a 3D modeler to render a "Versatile Plastic" human figure display statue for me. The display statue will feature two adult females standing next to each other on a single display stand base. The entire display, figures included, would not be taller then 10" Inches. And the display stand base, for the figures to stand on, would be roughly 6" x 6" inches wide. Both the stand and figures would be removeable (not permanently fixed) for easy transporting and display stand set up. Both the figures and display stand require a very detailed/photorealistic humanoid design and styling. Both female figures will feature detailed clothes, props, and weapons. Display stand will have an engraved image on it. Both figures and display stand will be manually painted upon completion, so consideration into the products design should factor in avoiding non paintable areas/bends.

Information About Modeler Request
    • Interested modelers wanting more info, should reach out to me via Private Message ONLY.
    • Interested modelers should have an online gallery or portfolio website to share with me, showcasing your past, current and future design work. So I can see your skill level and experience.
    • Interested modelers should be able to give an estimated turnaround time for producing the product, including turnaround time for various product development stages, such as: R&D, Mock ups, Product Reviews/Edits, and outputting FINAL .STL files once product info is given.
    • Interested modelers should be able to give a quote for designing the final product and/or for services.
    That's all the info for now, thanks for your interest!

Attached Files: