3D CAD Design, Mechanical Engineering, Rapid Prototyping

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by lymanbishop, Jan 23, 2014.

1. chuck2518976
    chuck2518976 Member
    Hello. I was interested in having an N scale (1/160 scale) shell of a model train commuter car made on Shapeways. I was wondering if you could make a 3D drawing of it that I could load onto Shapeways. If you're interested please get back to me. Thanks.

2. lymanbishop
    lymanbishop Well-Known Member
    There is no limit to what we can create. Call or email for free advice anytime.

VORTEX MIXER - JB150 Centrifugal Pump.JPG

3. I can not say enough about how Lyman has helped in the creation of my product. I contacted Lyman with an idea and a horrible looking prototype. He took the time to really understand my vision for the product. He then sent me a link to view his computer and went to work. I was AMAZED. He knows his stuff. As he was designing, I would further explain my vision and like magic... I watched it come to life.

What really impressed me about Lyman was not only his design skills but his ability to understand my vision and combine that with his years of knowledge. In the end I felt like I not only had a product that I was proud of, but I knew why each decision was made in the creation of it.

Thank you so very much for all you did. You are the true meaning of "World class customer service"

Shannon Moot

lymanbishop likes this.
  4. CAN YOU HELP US? We are a up and coming company looking to produce a PROTOTYPE for our company. We have the 3D Files for this item, but SHAPEWAYS could not download all the files. We looking to hire someone for the following,

1.) Convert our current files so SHAPEWAYS can download them and make a prototype for us or,
    2.) Use our files to produce a PHYSICAL prototype for our company.

All persons interested in either of the two job posting must be interviewed via SKYPE or Telephone.
    Thank you,

Eric Wright

Attached Files:

5. lymanbishop
    Hi Eric,

Feel free to call me to discuss details.

Lyman
    406-407-6995

6. lymanbishop
    I can now offer patent write ups, both provisional and utility. Feel free to call or email to discuss your ideas.

Lyman Bishop
    lymanbishop@star-labs.com
    406-407-6995

7. lymanbishop
    The next step in the evolution of body armor is complete. There is nothing we cant do. Feel free to call or email to discuss your ideas.

Lyman Bishop
    406-407-6995

MC HASP.JPG

8. lymanbishop
    I have just completed the design of a new Police Shield. I do a lot with defense related projects but I also do lots of standard product development. Feel free to contact me with questions about your design requirements.

Lyman
    406-407-6995

WMX1 shield 18x30 demo front-01.jpg
    WMX1 shield 18x30 demo-01.jpg
    WMX1 shield 18x30 demo top-01.jpg

9. lymanbishop
    No project is too big or too small. This one is an O2 analyzer with very tight and specific dimensions and functionality.
    Call or email me to discuss your project needs.

Lyman
    406-407-6995

Gas Meter Iso.JPG
    Gas Meter Iso Exposed.JPG

10. lymanbishop
    Now available for new projects. No job too big or too small. Call or email to discuss details.

406-407-6995

11. lymanbishop
    Anything is possible

Attached Files:

12. lymanbishop
    I make rings and jewelry as well.

Attached Files:

13. lymanbishop
    Putter.JPG putter head.png putter head 2.png

14. lymanbishop
    WMX1_Shield_24x36_Police_Demo.JPG USMS Shield

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  15. lymanbishop
  16. lymanbishop
    Another successful project. Now available for new work. Feel free to contact me with questions. dryshieldassembly.png ds-sys-001_grande.jpg ds-mps-003_small_55bd7bc9-2ba6-4189-81bc-b8177883005e_grande.jpg DryShield_Starter_Kit.png

17. lymanbishop
    I can assist with everything from small consumer products to large scale industrial projects.

DSC09735.JPG DSC09455(1).JPG

18. lymanbishop
    Now available for new projects. Call or email to discuss.

406-407-6995