1/72nd M60a3 Anivss-2 Searchlight

Discussion in 'Design and Modeling' started by leekelm, Jul 27, 2023.

1. leekelm
    leekelm Active Member
    I'm building a 1/72nd M60a3 mbt but I would like to know who can 3d print this item?
    If nobody knows what exactly this item is, its the searchlight that is mounted on the turret of the tank next to the main gun. 1-35-U-S-M728-CEV-Conversion-Kit-SOL-Model-MM204-SOL-MM204_b_0.JPG
    if nobody can do this does anyone know who can?
    I would greatly appreciate if someone can do this.

2. Many online platforms offer 3D printing services where you can upload your 3D model and have it printed and shipped to you. Some popular platforms include Shapeways, competitive service, and 3D Hubs. Simply search for "1/72 scale M60A3 searchlight 3D printing service" to find relevant providers.
    https://www.tellpopeyes.biz/

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
  3. barkingdigger
    barkingdigger Well-Known Member
    I assume you're looking for a designer? There are websites that sell STL files (the ones you need in order to print) so you might try searching them first.

4. leekelm
    leekelm Active Member
    This is why I came to Shapeways to find someone who can do the 3d printing of the search light that is just above the main gun.
    But if you, shapeways designers is not able to do this project, then I'll have to find someone who can from the other websites you suggested.