1:285 An/tpq-36 & An/tpq-37 Firefinder Radar

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Brigade_Commander, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Looking for both in both the travel mode and the deployed mode in the 1:285 scale. For the AN/TPQ-37 this would be the version without the tracks around the trailer wheels. The tracks were a mod made toward the end of the system deployment.

2. diStefan
    diStefan Member
    Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in my design work. I appreciate you reaching out to me with your request for the AN/TPQ-37 system in both travel mode and deployed mode in 1:285 scale.

I can certainly accommodate your request for the version of the AN/TPQ-37 system without the tracks around the trailer wheels, as you mentioned that it was a modification made towards the end of the system deployment.

To ensure that I accurately capture the details and specifications you require for this project, could you please provide me with any additional information you have on the AN/TPQ-37 system? This could include photos, dimensions, features, and any other specific requests you might have.

Once I have all the necessary details, I will work to create a design that meets your expectations.

Thank you again for considering me for this project. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
    Sasa

3. AndersDT
    AndersDT Well-Known Member
    Hi,

I will also be happy to help you with your project.

Feel free to have a look at my website at ddd-imension.com or contact me directly at anders@ddd-imension.com

Best regards,
    Anders.

4. Vulker1
    Vulker1 Member
    Hi Stefan, can you contact me please regarding some design work I’m after please