Details Page Of Items Show Up White & Blank

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by cprat97, Apr 9, 2024.

1. cprat97
    cprat97 Member
    Been having issues all day for some reason, but a persistent issue is that when I click on an item/print I want to purchase, the details page is just blank white. I have changed browsers and reset cookies/history so I know it isnt that.

2. vanerie
    vanerie Member
    Yes, I’m having the same issue on multiple platforms and different devices.

3. SemperVaporo
    SemperVaporo Well-Known Member
    Same here... I select an item from the list of items available in the Marketplace, but then I get a blank page.

I can order from my own workspace where I have uploaded a file.

Somebody must have fixed something in the Marketplace that wasn't broke.

4. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Thank you for reporting this! The issue has been found and was fixed shortly after!

My apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused.

Cheers,
    Mitchell

5. Anime3D
    Anime3D Member
    Hi,
    Also, the Shapeways render is showing up white and blank as well for color models. It is not the file's issue because just to test if it was the file or a Shapeways issue, I tested the same file that showed up correctly in color before and this file has successfully 3D printed many times in color before as well and showed up on the Shapeways rendering algorithm and even that file isn't showing on the Shapeways rendering now. I also uploaded a new file that is correctly showing textures etc. in the program I use, but something is wrong on Shapeway's rendering preview; it's loading excessively slowly to the point where it is either not loading or showing a white and blank page.