Can Anyone Else Contact Cadmore?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StudioinBlue, Mar 12, 2024.

1. StudioinBlue
    StudioinBlue Member
    I cannot seem to get in touch with anyone at Cadmore. The phone number defaults to "the person you are trying to reach…" blah blah. I had one person contact me directly, but it had always been through a messaging system before. Without revealing what was asked in message, I asked if he had received any of my messages. No reply to that question. Is anyone else currently conducting business with them?

2. davis
    davis Member
    Yes! Sorry for the late response; if you ever don't hear from a team member, contact our team at info@cadmore.com! It looks like we have been working behind the scenes on the scope of the project but never provided an update. That is unacceptable, and I apologize for that! You should be hearing from us shortly.

3. StudioinBlue
    StudioinBlue Member
    Thank you very much, Davis. No worries…I figured it was some kind of glitch, to tell you the truth. Tech is supposed to make our lives easier but not if it does its own thing. Resent the files again before seeing this response, so apologies for that.

davis likes this.
  4. Thanks for the mail, I want to contact the team but I can't find the mail before. Are you also a student like me? I know you also feel that you need someone to write your essay, assignment, and other writing work. If you also think so, then you can visit this https://essayroo.org/ website, which my friend shared with me and which he has been using for a few months now. I also used them, and they are so affordable and good at their work, and now I am going to use them for my whole college journey.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024 at 7:16 AM
  5. patrick21
    patrick21 Member
  6. StudioinBlue
    StudioinBlue Member
    Thank you, Patrick :)