Google Analytics 4

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by CyberSmithy, Feb 2, 2024.

1. CyberSmithy
    CyberSmithy Active Member
    Hi!

@Shapeways We need GA4 option and quickly - theres 149 days left until old GA data will be deleted and if we cant put up new GA4 (it need slinking to site), then all old data will be deleted!

2. CyberSmithy
  3. CyberSmithy
    @Shapeways - how its going with adding one small thing to shop, what is very important for sellers?

NB! There is only 114 days of 365 left, to transfer all previous statistics to GA4 ... or all importants customer statistics will be lost forever and for all Shapeways shops!

4. SemperVaporo
    SemperVaporo Well-Known Member
    I am not sure if anybody from ShapeWays ever looks at this forum unless someone reports SPAM or inappropriate postings (they seem to linger until I report them, anyway). So maybe you are just shouting into the wind here. You MIGHT consider "reporting" your own post to get someone's attention.

I'd do it for you, but I don't know what happens to the person that gets reported. I even got completely deleted from the site once when I reported a SPAM (everything I ever posted was deleted, even all the praise I had posted about ShapeWays! Poof! Gone! I got my account back, with an "Oops, sorry", but everything I ever said here is still missing).

5. bwterrainforge
    bwterrainforge Well-Known Member
    I invoke the name @MitchellJetten.

Mitchell can you give us a status on the GA4 setting. alot of us used Google to track performance.