Rocket_Hurricane

3D modeler, Designer, Maker, Artisan

Followers
Following
Rocket_Hurricane's
Rocket_Hurricane favorited Calipers Pendant by Lizz_Hill
February 5, 2017
 Wild T3 1/10th scale for steel 1.5"
Rocket_Hurricane @NormL Received my mini T3 today in Matte Bronze Steel. The detail you capture in your models is really amazing, especially in steel! It's got a nice heavy feel to it. I'd love to see a model of an old style T2 to go with this. The stubby scope on the T2 would probably make for a better key fob also, less likely to snag on something. Keep up the amazing work Norm.
Rocket_Hurricane commented on Wild T3 key fob 1.5" by NormL
May 11, 2015
Wild T3 key fob 1.5"
Rocket_Hurricane Hi Norm. Could you put a model up like this without the key ring loop? I'd like a metal T3 like this just to sit on my desk. Thanks
Wild GST30 1/4th scale kit instrument legs
Rocket_Hurricane Close up of the tripod head
Rocket_Hurricane Close up of the Plumb Bob loop and chain I added to the Tripod clamp.
Rocket_Hurricane Close up of my 1/4 scale plumb bob. I turned this on my lathe from brass rod and is not part of this tripod kit.
Rocket_Hurricane My completed Wild Tripod for the T3 Theodolite. I added a plumb bob hanger with bent wire and a small chain hook to hang my 16 oz brass CST plumb bob from (also 1/4 scale of course).
Rocket_Hurricane commented on Wild T3 Christmas 1/4 scale kit by NormL
January 24, 2015
Wild T3 Christmas 1/4 scale kit
Rocket_Hurricane another close up
Rocket_Hurricane Close up view
Rocket_Hurricane another overall view
Rocket_Hurricane Here is my completed 1/4 Scale T-3 and Tripod next to it's full scale big brother. I also turned a brass plumb bob (a 1/4 scale 16 oz CST). More pictures to follow
Rocket_Hurricane @drummond93 Nice work. I've just started painting 1/4 scale T3 and tripod.I hope mine turn out as nice as yours. Did you use a brush to paint the green?
Next
Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.