Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Gift Boxed jewellery Sets
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Gift Boxed jewellery Sets [message #46923] Fri, 13 April 2012 09:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar electrobloom  is currently offline electrobloom
Go to my shop
Hi,
I've been working on a gift box for the jewellery items and have come up with this.

index.php?t=getfile&id=16099&private=0

The box is printed in the closed position and when opened reveals a ring and charm. , held in place with little...things! (not sure what to call them, any ideas?)

index.php?t=getfile&id=16102&private=0

The ring can then be assembled and worn by the customer, or stored in the box when travelling.

index.php?t=getfile&id=16103&private=0

It works great and the box makes a satisfying click when closed, just need to perfect those little...things!

Cheers,

Mark.

The Digital Gardener. Balancing technology and nature. Planting digital flowers. Manufactured by 3D printing. Customized by you.
Re: Gift Boxed jewellery Sets [message #46924 is a reply to message #46923 ] Fri, 13 April 2012 10:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
This is very cool!! Nice idea! Smile
Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: Gift Boxed jewellery Sets [message #47026 is a reply to message #46924 ] Sun, 15 April 2012 12:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar electrobloom  is currently offline electrobloom
Go to my shop
Thanks Dario,
I'm thinking of producing bigger boxed sets which contain multiple charms and jewellery pieces, keeping them all in one place to help the production team when they process the order.
Will be expensive though but worth it!
Mark.

The Digital Gardener. Balancing technology and nature. Planting digital flowers. Manufactured by 3D printing. Customized by you.
Re: Gift Boxed jewellery Sets [message #47029 is a reply to message #47026 ] Sun, 15 April 2012 13:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
Good to know that you want to improve this idea! Smile I'm very curious to see your next projects, it could be nice to see objects and boxes mixed with different colours! Smile

Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com

Previous Topic:Fudball by OSKAR
Next Topic:Inquisitive Dragon

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.