Shop Logo

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by NingHuaDesign, Mar 8, 2012.

1. NingHuaDesign
    NingHuaDesign Member
    Hi, this is a long problem I've been experiencing:
    The logo I uploaded always look incorrectly adjusted or blurred. I would appreciate if anyone tell me what is the required image size and format for shop logo? I've been looking around but did not find answers.
    P.S. My shop banner works fine. It's just the problem of the logo at right side of my shop page.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  2. Hi,

I'm using a squared logo, the pixel size is 600 X 600 and 300 dpi resolution.

I think is better to use a squared logo. Normally I have also a deformation on the uploading page of my account, but then the picture uploaded was fine. After the upload go in to your shop page to check and if it is the case press F5 to refresh the page.

I hope that this information it could help you. :)

Kind regards,
    Dario

3. NingHuaDesign
    NingHuaDesign Member
    Thanks for the advise Dario !
    I tried the squared image but it still look blur after log out and refresh, compared with the banner. Maybe it's a problem of the system.

4. Michon
    Michon Shapeways Employee CS Team
  5. Hi,
    You are welkom, but as you can see there is a perfect customer service ready to help you with all the information. :)

Cheers!,

Dario

6. NingHuaDesign
    NingHuaDesign Member
    Hi, thanks for the "Time to take a look at your Shapeways shop" instructions. However, at 640 X 476 pix the logo still came out with pretty Low Definition. I made the logo with Adobe Illustrator and saved the file for web use in PNG format. This works well with the banner.