Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler needed Space Station Modules
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler needed Space Station Modules [message #43190] Tue, 31 January 2012 04:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar jkpsmp1  is currently offline jkpsmp1
Go to all my models
I am looking for a modeler to make 10 custom 3D Space Station Modules for a "Board" Game.

Requirements -
The modules will need to have either male or female connectors built into them. The connectors will need to hold the modules together without additional support.
The modules must fit to my required scale and be designed for 3D rendering, 3D printing and optimized for injection plastic molding.
The modeler should have creativity in the design and be flexible in redesign of parts. The parts will be a collaboration between both us.

Thank you for taking a look at the request.

Jeff Petersen
Steel Sqwire, LLC
Re: 3D Modeler needed Space Station Modules [message #43203 is a reply to message #43190 ] Tue, 31 January 2012 09:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Shapeways!

Do you have any drawings you could let me look over? You can send via Shapeways PM, or email direct to paul@stop4stuff.com

Cheers,
Paul

Previous Topic:Need help for possible commercial product (magic trick)
Next Topic:Could you correct my 3d models?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.