Rod of Asclepius Earrings

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 138878_deleted, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hi, a newbie to Shapeways here and I'm looking at trying to get a pair of "Rod of Asclepius" earrings made for a special someone's upcoming birthday. Been trying myself using Sketchup, but sadly, while I can program computers, I can't draw on them.

The Rod of Asclepius is the traditional symbol for medicine, despite the prominence of the caduceus due to its use by the US Army Medical Corps. However, cause of the misconception of the caduceus being the medical symbol in the US, it's incredibly difficult to find any earrings that has this symbol.

I've attached some images of what the symbol looks like; I'm hoping to find someone who could be able to model the symbol into a set of 3D earrings I could get printed through Shapeways. Ideally, I'd like to get this printed in either silver or stainless steel (depending on the total cost it would take).

I should mention that I have no clue how much work this is to accomplish, how much this would run to do this, or if PayPal is even an acceptable method of payment for something like this. Ideally, I'm looking for someone whose knowledgable about what it would take to make this and would be able to give me some very close estimates of how much this would cost, how long it would take, etc.

Anyways, thanks for reading and excuse me for my noobness.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. Welcome to Shapeways!

I sent you a PM.