Change to MY MODELS Section

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by 926008_deleted, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Hello everyone!

A change that I would like to see in shapeways is a pretty simple change for the MY MODELS section.

Currently the drop down menu has the following items:
    Newest
    Most Popular
    Alphabetic A-Z

I think there should be 2 more options
    For Sale - Basically this will show you all the models that you have up on your shop for sales.
    Not for Sale - This will show you all the models that you uploaded that you did not put for sale yet.

Now I don't know how other users are doing this but for me, I like to upload models and I let them sit there
    until all the checks have gone through which sometimes takes a little while. I also have some models that
    I uploaded that are solely for my use that I don't have up for sale either. So usually what I do is I upload my models
    as MODEL TEST.STL that way when I see the word TEST I know that model is not for sale yet. Then once i go back in
    my models the following day or so I know that I have to make a change on that model or adjust and put for sale.
    If we were able to just see all the models that are not for sale it would be easy to go through the list and see what needs
    to be repaired to put for sale. When we go to the Selling tab you can see all the models you have currently for sale if you
    need to update a model file or anything like that it can be easily done without having to go to your shop and looking for the model
    and then clicking it and going to edit product for each thing that you want to change.

I think that this change will help all shop owners specially for people that have 100's of items on their shape ways shop. I don't have
    that many items yet, so it has been OK for me so far. But if that option was available it would be even easier to manage all the products.

2. MrNibbles
    MrNibbles Well-Known Member
    You can filter by status (for sale, etc.) on the shop inventory page if that helps.

3. Actually I don't have that option either.. :(

4. MrNibbles
    MrNibbles Well-Known Member
    status_buttons.jpg

5. hmmm yea I dont see that anywhere either, here is all I see
    all I have is the Sort by, Tags no Shop Inventory link

Capture.JPG

6. I had to google shapeways shop inventory to go to it lol I guess b/c its not yet directly linked into the manage section

7. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Make > My Shop > Inventory
    inventory.png