Bottlecap design

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 1077626_deleted, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Hello,

I am in need of 2 kind of bottle caps which I can 3d print in ABS. I found a lot of designs online, but all the caps over there have external threads. I want my bottle caps to have an internal thread for sturdiness.

What I want:
    - 1 bottle cap that fits a coca-cola, fanta, etc. bottle.
    - 1 bottle cap which fits a chaudfontaine/spa bottle. This bottle has 3 threads!
    - Internal threads, not external.
    - Acceptable water tightness while 3d printed in ABS.
    - As small as possible in the height.

This cap is really what I am looking for, but I want my caps to be splitted:
    https://www.shapeways.com/product/HR5HFQNVY/party-keychain-f anta-cocacola-chaudfontaine?li=shop-results&optionId=579 59713

Thanks! If you have any questions regarding this, just ask!

Greetings,
    Paul

2. 1015383_deleted
    1015383_deleted Well-Known Member
    pm sent

3. Hello Jason, I'm also very interested in the designes that Pvink requested. I'm trying to design a custom bottle cap for a friend of mine but I can't find a decent 3d scan anywhere. Could you send me a PM aswell?

4. Would you mind sharing your designs? I'm very interested in the size and thread so I can design my own personalized bottlecap for a friend :)

5. designsoul
    designsoul Well-Known Member
    Hi Paul, I am experienced in bottle + cap design - check your PM inbox.

6. Hello,

I am looking for the exact same thing. If you have a drawing or any other file of a Spa/Chaudfontaine bottle cap, can you please send it to me?

I would be so happy!

Thank you,

Rik

7. designsoul
    designsoul Well-Known Member
  8. Can
    can you send me the designs?