Home » Support » Bug Reporting » I appear to be ignoring people
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I appear to be ignoring people [message #17651] Mon, 13 September 2010 16:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
Weird thing; I've been perusing the board today, and found that for some reason posts from Jeff and Youknowwho4eva (that I've found so far) weren't showing up; apparently I was Ignoring them. I've never put anyone on my Ignore list.

Obviously it's not really a problem, as it's easily undone with a click, but just raising the warning flag. Smile

Andy
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17652 is a reply to message #17651 ] Mon, 13 September 2010 16:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
You were ignoring me :'(. This is concerning. Second forum issue brought to my attention today... But I don't have the power to figure it out or fix it.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17653 is a reply to message #17651 ] Mon, 13 September 2010 17:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Sorry, did you say something? Wink

Andy
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17749 is a reply to message #17653 ] Wed, 15 September 2010 04:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar roofoo  is currently offline roofoo
Go to my shop
Same with me. Random people I don't know are ignored by me, even though I never blocked anyone.

http://www.eyephoriadesign.com http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eyephoriadesign http://www.etsy.com/shop/eyephoriadesign
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17757 is a reply to message #17651 ] Wed, 15 September 2010 09:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Found myself casually ignoring Virtox and Whystler yesterday, as well. Razz

Andy
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17816 is a reply to message #17651 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 00:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
How do you eveb know if you are ignoring people? I cant find an ignore list
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17820 is a reply to message #17651 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 02:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Nor can I. But when I'm scrolling down in a thread, I'll occasionally notice a missing post; this basically has just the blue bar from the top of the post saying something like "post by ***** has been ignored", and gives you the option to stop ignoring that user.

Andy
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17851 is a reply to message #17651 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 12:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
This has hopefully been fixed. The Dev's are monitoring the ignore lists to see if they go wacky again.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:how do I add a signature to my posts?
Next Topic:Metal finish suggestion

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.