Home » Support » Bug Reporting » I appear to be ignoring people
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I appear to be ignoring people [message #17651] Mon, 13 September 2010 16:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
Weird thing; I've been perusing the board today, and found that for some reason posts from Jeff and Youknowwho4eva (that I've found so far) weren't showing up; apparently I was Ignoring them. I've never put anyone on my Ignore list.

Obviously it's not really a problem, as it's easily undone with a click, but just raising the warning flag. Smile

Andy
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17652 is a reply to message #17651 ] Mon, 13 September 2010 16:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
You were ignoring me :'(. This is concerning. Second forum issue brought to my attention today... But I don't have the power to figure it out or fix it.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17653 is a reply to message #17651 ] Mon, 13 September 2010 17:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Sorry, did you say something? Wink

Andy
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17749 is a reply to message #17653 ] Wed, 15 September 2010 04:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar roofoo  is currently offline roofoo
Go to my shop
Same with me. Random people I don't know are ignored by me, even though I never blocked anyone.

http://www.eyephoriadesign.com http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eyephoriadesign http://www.etsy.com/shop/eyephoriadesign
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17757 is a reply to message #17651 ] Wed, 15 September 2010 09:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Found myself casually ignoring Virtox and Whystler yesterday, as well. Razz

Andy
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17816 is a reply to message #17651 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 00:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
How do you eveb know if you are ignoring people? I cant find an ignore list
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17820 is a reply to message #17651 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 02:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Nor can I. But when I'm scrolling down in a thread, I'll occasionally notice a missing post; this basically has just the blue bar from the top of the post saying something like "post by ***** has been ignored", and gives you the option to stop ignoring that user.

Andy
Re: I appear to be ignoring people [message #17851 is a reply to message #17651 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 12:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
This has hopefully been fixed. The Dev's are monitoring the ignore lists to see if they go wacky again.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:how do I add a signature to my posts?
Next Topic:Metal finish suggestion