New Packaging

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stonysmith, Oct 3, 2015.

1. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    I would like to offer a compliment.. I am a real fan of the new micro-bubble packaging which I found inside my shipment today. The jury is still out, and I think it may yet need some tweaking, but it seems to me that this packaging is much less likely to cause breakage over the old zip-lock bags.

2. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    I just made an order. I'm interested to see what you're referring to. It should be here in a week or two.

3. sbhunterca
    sbhunterca Well-Known Member
    I like the new packaging. The biggest improvement is that things aren't bundled up so tight that they warp and break. They're surrounded by nice soft bubble wrap, and USPS would have to drive a truck over them to cause damage.

Steve Hunter

4. There are many types of packaging nowadays, For example, Cardboard Packaging, Kraft Packaging, Corrugated Packaging and etc.

5. lawrencekramer2014
    lawrencekramer2014 Well-Known Member
    Speaking of packaging, any progress on maker branding of the shipments directly to their customers. I mean the box having my website ( jewelrylk.com ) on the outside and on the packing slip inside? Just the classic drop-ship setup.

6. Giorgio_Montagner
    Giorgio_Montagner Well-Known Member
    I think that it is really helpful, a lot of times customers complain for little broken parts of the model.

7. Giorgio_Montagner
    Giorgio_Montagner Well-Known Member
    I totally agree