Shapeways Jewelry Today

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by 407215_deleted, Aug 10, 2015.

1. 407215_deleted
    407215_deleted Well-Known Member
    Hey everyone!

Here is my three last products arrived just today

RING M

A ring requested to be made in Raw Brass decorated - apart from the "M symbol" - symmetrically with small details (meanders) upon the limits defined by Shapeways. Although it has not be designed from me, this ring brings also a unique texture on all of it's surface which I'm glad to say that it makes it even more beautiful!

P1050262_SMALL.jpg

P1050265_SMALL.jpg

P1050312_SMALL.jpg

PENDANT ZB

A simple pendant requested to be made in Raw Brass with Greek name capital initials.

P1050293_SMALL.jpg

PENDANT VASILLIS

Another one simple pendant made in Raw Brass with the Greek name "???????" (Vasillis). This pendant will be taken in one more post production level to be completed as requested to get to it's final form.

P1050300_SMALL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
  2. Andrewsimonthomas
    Andrewsimonthomas Well-Known Member
    Very nice, I love the details!

I also have a humble suggestion. It looks like you're taking some time to take your photographs which is great. You might want to find a way to white balance them because the images look a little yellow, at least on my macbook. It could either be fixed in post-processing or you could take them outdoors, regular indoor lightbulbs tend to yellow on camera.