Hello from Sweden, Beginner 3d Designer

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by 753051_deleted, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Hello,

I'm Svensson and I'm from Sweden, 28 years old and really eager to learn more about 3d designs.

I just graduated from school and looking to use my skills to work.

I've been using blender for a few years now, I have a better grasp of the software now compared to when I first used it.

My hobby is gardening, particularly hydroponic gardens. I have a small setup here at home and I used buckets as containers.

And I'm looking forward to sharing my designs here, and get some new inspirations from the experts.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Welcome! Do you plan to print for hydroponics? That's an area I've wanted to examine.

3. Hmm, maybe I would like to design for a new net pot.

I think the common design that everyone uses has a lot to be improved.

Its still on the drawing board though.

4. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Hi. Strange why you would link to a newly created blog site (that mentions that you are 24 years old) ?

5. Sorry, that was a typo our cat suddenly jumped on me while i was typing. I didnt noticed.

And that blog is where I will post my designs for my hydroponic garden.

6. Hello and welcome here, This is the place from where you can all kinds of help for sure. Good luck.

7. numarul7
    numarul7 Well-Known Member
    We are lots of Blender users in here ... ;)

8. halcyonflow
    halcyonflow Member
    Hi Svensson!

I'm a blender nerd too, isn't it great? I'm still learning (seriously, there is so much to learn in that program), but glad to see it being supported by other designers here on Shapeways.

Best wishes, and see you around here.

hal