Models statistics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freakazoitt, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Freakazoitt
    Freakazoitt Well-Known Member
    Is it possible to see somewhere statistics of my models? Like how many times viewed, favourited, ordered?

2. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Yes, but you need to set up a Google Analytics account first. Once you have an account you click on the sell tab:

Sell tab.jpg

Then the settings tab:

Settings.jpg

On this page you'll find a place where you can enter your Google Analytics tracking code. It's a code that looks something like this, UA-19276112-6.

After getting it set up Google will start keeping track from that point on. As far as getting stats for prior dates, I don't think there is any way of doing that, other than maybe getting someone from customer service to hand over the data.

3. Freakazoitt
  4. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
  5. Freakazoitt
    UniverseBecoming, I did it, but Audience Overview shows everything zero even after 1 day.

6. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    This is normal. Give it another half day or so. Make sure you have some traffic too to look at. Try sending some friends to your shop if you want to be sure. I just went to your shop so I'll show up as Reno, Nevada under the geographic stats.

7. HenrikRydberg
    HenrikRydberg Shapeways Employee Design Team
    Thanks for sharing solid answers here.

Lgrfbs: Shapeways Shops integrate only with Google Analytics. It's grown to be a part of "industry standard" toolset for big and small web operations. I personally value its constant development and solid tools and apps around it to slice, dice and digest data.