New Stuff

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by LukeHarding, Jan 16, 2015.

1. LukeHarding
    LukeHarding Member
    Firstly sorry for the not so great quality of the photos, I shall take some more soon. Please let me know what you think though!

IMG_6753.JPG

Above: just a ring tester. I only managed to get a couple of photos for it before it broke apart. I need to make it a little tougher.

IMG_6806.JPG

My first set of men's cufflinks, printed in plastic so I can make sure the sizing is correct. Possibly the favourite out of the shapes I've been experimenting with.

IMG_6827.JPG

Another set of cufflinks that I will be printing in metal soon, hopefully the surfacing will look even better.

IMG_6820.JPG

The cracked pendant. The original idea was to have a pendant that looked like a smooth gem that had been cracked all the way around. I might have to make the cracks a little bit deeper for a metal version.

IMG_6781.JPG

Another pendant. Sorry for the really terrible photo. This is supposed to be a more modern take, with sharp edges and flat faces. I might make it into a keyring also.