Thank You For Your Patience! We are back up and running :)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by SavIsSavvy, Dec 20, 2014.

1. SavIsSavvy
    SavIsSavvy Member
    This morning our data center went down taking Shapeways.com and the other sites hosted there with it. This unfortunate event was entirely out of our control, and we were just as frustrated as you.

The tireless shapeways tech team worked all day (since 4am here in NYC until now, and is still working) to make sure everything is back up and running. This was not a security risk, and should not have affected anything in your shop (if it did, please let us know)

We are so sorry for the inconvenience, but are happy to report that the downtime will not affect holiday deliveries or cause any additional delays.

Thank you as always for your support.

And in fun news, we did a contest while the site was down the with community asking folks to share their pets under the hashtag #SWPaws. Turns out we have have a Reindeer, Meerkat and Bearded Dragon in the SW family!

swcontestant16reindeer.jpg
    beardeddragon.jpg
    swpawscontestant2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
  2. I just want to second our thanks to our community for your patience and for sharing your amazing pets with us on #SWPaws. Happy holidays, everyone!
    Warmly,
    Eleanor

3. I did enjoy watching the pet photos come in for the contest! Kudos to whoever came up with that idea :)

4. SavIsSavvy
    SavIsSavvy Member
    Thanks denali3ddesign, that was me... shameless animal lover over here! I love paws and prints almost equally :). I'm glad it kept you entertained.