ALPHABET COOKIE CUTTERS

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 669750_deleted, Nov 18, 2014.

1. I AM SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE TO PRINT ALPHABET COOKIE CUTTERS FOR ME. I AM A GRAPHIC DESIGNER THAT HAPPENS TO BE A BAKER AS WELL AND THE ONLY SET I'VE FOUND AND LIKED IS THE HELVETICA SET BY XIMENA -- WHICH I BOUGHT. THERE ARE NO CAPS. I'D LIKE TO ORDER MORE SETS AND AM UNABLE TO FIND A GOOD SOURCE. I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET SEVERAL OTHER BAKERS AROUND THE COUNTRY TO ORDER THE SETS AS WELL. I AM LOOKING FOR LETTERS THAT ARE SERIF AND SANS SERIF. I CAN DESIGN A FONT SET IF NEED BE IN ILLUSTRATOR AND SEND WHAT IT IS THAT I WANT OR I CAN SEND YOU THE NAMES OF SOME FROM DAFONT.COM IF THAT IS ALLOWED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

2. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    The problem you have in trying to create these is the wall size. see image. This is 3" high and solid, so the walls to make a cutter would be considerably thinner. Each material has a minimum wall thickness http://bit.ly/1CSNlBo
    In the second image the walls are 1mm thick.
    None of the materials are food safe except for Ceramic.

Capture A.PNG
    Capture A 2.PNG

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  3. NikkruGadgets
    NikkruGadgets Well-Known Member
    "None of the materials are food safe except for Ceramic."

None of Shapeways' materials except for ceramics, and ceramics are being discontinued, but I believe it should work with PLM

4. jordanbanks
    jordanbanks Well-Known Member
  5. I am attaching a pic of a key I ordered from 3d printer.

Attached Files:

6. jordanbanks
    jordanbanks Well-Known Member
    I have a 3D printer and filament that is FDA approved.